Steering wheel retrim

all my parts are off for trimming at the moment, not royal though.

wheels, gear knob, gaiter, hand brake cover, armrest.

will post up when i get everything back on

all my parts are off for trimming at the moment, not royal though.

wheels, gear knob, gaiter, hand brake cover, armrest.

will post up when i get everything back on

Whose doing the trimming for you? I want to get the knee rests/grab handles done as well as the steering wheel.

I did inquire about the latter at Royal as their work is impeccable, but they never got back to me (that was over a month a go now) so the money went towards some coilovers instead.

I want to do steering wheel, arm rest and grab handles. Look forward to seeing the results.

They got back to me in the end just where there busy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i was gonna do knee guards but they seem way to messy to try. so just painting. a bloke my brother in law used on his megane

Another happy customer of Jack's with a slightly thickened up steering wheel retrimmed with perf sides & silver stitching - goes well with the seat trim etc. Definately recommend having Jack fit - loads easier & much less chance of breaking any connectors and trim when you know how, where and how hard to pull to remove trim etc. Less than 30mins and I was on my way!

He's popular amongst BMW owners as well - I've had by Z3 wheel done by him - "M coloured " stitching and slightly padded - really good job :yum:

Im sending mine soon too work looks really good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Whose doing the trimming for you? I want to get the knee rests/grab handles done as well as the steering wheel.

I did inquire about the latter at Royal as their work is impeccable, but they never got back to me (that was over a month a go now) so the money went towards some coilovers instead.
I asked Jack at Royal the same question - he only does steering wheels.

Reactions: HHS3
there you go

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171001-211120_resized.png
    Screenshot_20171001-211120_resized.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_20171001-211117_resized.png
    Screenshot_20171001-211117_resized.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20171001-211126_resized_1.png
    Screenshot_20171001-211126_resized_1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20171001-211123_resized_2.png
    Screenshot_20171001-211123_resized_2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
Reactions: Misikee, HHS3, leshkin and 1 other person
i only know his first name.
but if any one interested you can pm me. as i know he busy so didn't want to take work on but i may be able to sort it out