Standard S3 suspension worth anything?

essIII

Reaction score
So the S3 ended up being part-ex'd in a bit of a hurry; I never got around to removing the H&R springs and dampers. The stock S3 springs and dampers are sat at my parent's house, and I'm wondering whether it's worth the effort driving there to pick them up and sell them.

So in short, would OEM Springs and Dampers from a 2008 (8P2) 3dr S3 be worth anything?

They're at least worth something if they fit a 2011 3dr 1.6 TDI :yes: :readit: I can dream..

There is a thread further down where someone is asking for part number for some S3 springs for a sport back shouldnt they be the same ? i havent rear the thread but that is the title so maybe you could ask them if they want the set at the right price

There is a thread further down where someone is asking for part number for some S3 springs for a sport back shouldnt they be the same ? i havent rear the thread but that is the title so maybe you could ask them if they want the set at the right price

I did see that, cheers Phil. Not sure if the suspension setup is the same across 3dr and 5dr - assume the weights are almost identical, so possible.... any experts want to chip in?

Could you not go on the euro car parts website or similar put your reg no. in get the park number for your springs then do it for an S3 sportback using a reg from autotrader or something ?