1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spray and rinse sealants

Taxboy Jun 5, 2019

1. Taxboy

Taxboy Active Member

Wondering what people's experiences of using these are. I'm very time poor at the moment and looking for real world views on whether these types of product are worthwhile or if the idea exceeds the reality

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Tashfeen

Tashfeen Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 Audi A3 Black Edition quattro

Optimum No Rinse or ONR is one easy and quick-ish way of doing it. Link below to DW thread explaining what it is and how best to use it. Hope it helps!

https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=195294

Bristle Hound likes this.
  4. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! S3 Saloon Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue

Best to use them out of direct sunlight,when the outside temperature is cool,
    Gyeon wet coat,hydro lite 2,are the only ones l have used...and still do....great products,great finish, very hydrophobic...

Bristle Hound, X3man and Tashfeen like this.
  5. Tashfeen

Tashfeen Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 Audi A3 Black Edition quattro

I second @jassyo06's above comment/suggestion. I have used Hydro2 but not Wetcoat however, tis the same product and an effin good one.

@jassyo06 I did initially think about suggesting the two brands you mentioned above however, given that OP is pressed for time I thought ONR might be more appropriate...

jassyo06 likes this.
  6. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! S3 Saloon Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue

Never used ONR mate hear its good to add a little in yer wash bucket along with shampoo gives more slip to the suds and more gloss that's all l know about to be honest apart from it being expensive?

X3man likes this.
  7. Taxboy

Taxboy Active Member

Thanks for the input. The ONR looks interesting, although I'm not certain I'd be confident in using it as a waterless wash !

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

8. A4A4

A4A4 Owner of a Shiny Daytona

Bristle Hound, Tashfeen and X3man like this.