Something not quite sounding right with my order?

Hope it's brought forward again for you (as long as it doesn't take my slot) seriously though, my dealer must be very optimistic with mine as he is still adamant that it will be here in April, even though it was only ordered a couple of weeks ago. Ah well, trying to forget about it now.

Where you order from?

Where you order from?

Manchester Audi. Salesman and manager estimate April delivery, not just build, and only have delays with saloons due to s much smaller quota per dealership apparently. Enjoying the BM in the snow at the moment so am relaxed about it ..... For now.

Ordered S3 3 door mid-November. Originally given build week 3, but unfortunately when I got the hard copy the spec was wrong. After much, much chasing, the incorrect order was unfortunately locked by then (see other posting on dealer experience), so a new (correct) order finally (hopefully?) went in mid-December, build week 11 :( Delivery mid-April. That's about 5 months from the original order date.

Now moved forward to build week 8 and order locked. Delivery pulled back to mid-March. Much (much) happier :)

Reactions: David83S3
Manchester Audi. Salesman and manager estimate April delivery, not just build, and only have delays with saloons due to s much smaller quota per dealership apparently. Enjoying the BM in the snow at the moment so am relaxed about it ..... For now.
You ordered from a big city. I can see alot orders for s3. Northampton audi told me they deal with more s3 then any other dealer.

Been on the phone to Audi UK today and they've told me my BW has come forward from BW16 to BW13 but it's not locked down yet....... I'm hoping it comes forward some more, with BW13 (23rd march) it's still looking like a delivery of around mid to late April. I'm only annoyed because I was told I'd have a early to mid March delivery when I ordered, with me being away with work for most of January and all of February I sold my car a few weeks ago thinking I would return home in march and only have a week or 2 to wait with no car, now looks like I'll be without a car for around 6-8 weeks, and the other reason being that people have ordered cars with similar or practically the same spec after me and have BW 5's & 6's!

I have been told the exact same from bw 16 to 13 but not comfirmed and again may be sooner. Where did you order from?

Yes same dealer aswell. Did you deal with Anthony?

This is hard to explain lol, I didn't go through them directly, I am British forces based in Germany. We have a place here called forces car sales, so we go to them and go through the configurator and then they give us a price (10% discount + all tax off), then they put the order in through Audi uk, they also sort out any part ex or finance if needed, we then pick our new Audi's up from Watford Audi. So although we are officially Watford's customers and they take delivery of our cars, we go through a middle man instead of directly through them.