Someone crashed into my car

• Thread starter imported_VaulterTim
  • Start date
I

imported_VaulterTim

Not F*UCKIN happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

But what can I do... I've been sitting up looking out of the window for the past few hours in the hope that the twats will come back...

The damage looks to be just the drivers door, it's f*cked, completely pushed in.

This all happened when I was at work tonight.

I went to the police station when I got back but there was no one there, great! I did manage to speak to an 'officer of the law' (tch!) who has just arrived in his car but he said to come back in the morning so I called the local HQ number and they logged the incident. I MADE them take my details and told them to contact me if any other activity of a similar nature was reported elsewhere locally in the hope that someone has more details of the car that did it than I do.

My neighbour, bless her... her husband works nights and she was in bits apparently, full of tears and didn't know what to do... poor thing.

Apparently what happened was these little toerags (4 of them in the car) had been chuckin doughnuts outside for quite a while (no, they weren't coppers, but that is yet to be confirmed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) and also earlier on in the night (the police had a record of someone reporting it at just after 9pm, my car got twatted at 10:30ish)...

I live on a corner and there's an open area of road across from my house which is, in effect, an extension of the road and it leads to a lane where there are fields and a cricket club etc... and these w*nkers had been steaming down the road towards this open space and skidding etc. etc. then the doughnuts, at which point they must have lost control as their car was pointing towards the side of mine and they T-boned the f*cker.

I've got a description of the car and the people driving it and it is definately the same one as earlier in the night so maybe something will be forthcoming. But I doubt it.

GRRRR!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I'm SO angry!!

The guys driving the car apparently got out after they hit mine and ran away but after realising nothing was happening they came back pushed it off mine and drove off.

There has been the odd incident like this in the past but always very late at night/early morning and on the weekend. Never anything like this.

I've lived here for almost two years now but I think it's time for a move... I really have had enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I don't know what to do now... I really doubt the police will be able to do anything and will be loathe to look into it any further, it's more than likely WAY down on their list of priorities... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif ... if it was me I would get the records of all the similarly described cars in the area and go round them one by one until I found the damaged car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I don't know if claiming off the insurance will wipe my no-claims bonus out or not. If it will I'll be even more annoyed because it means I'll be forced to fork out for the repairs and that'll be loadsa money.

I don't know...

P*ssed off...

I feel like a right f*ckin sh*t magnet... a few weeks ago someone dented the wing whilst I had the car in work, I pretty much know what happened but I can't concretely pin that on anyone either. Then three weeks ago my wing mirror got smashed, but I caught him and he's paying for it. And now THIS! Damn!

I'll keep you posted I guess but I'm off to sulk now.

Well miffed.

T

I would say they were local but probably the car was stolen so you may find your not goner find the car.

I used to have trouble where I lived like that until I grabbed a few of the local toe rags and informed them what I will do if they continued. All quite now.

Sorry to here about this just hope you catch up with them.

Very sorry to hear this matey.... I'm gutted for ya. There are words to describe these bunch of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif but I tink you've just about covered all the words in your post....

b@st@rds,.....

Sorry to hear the bad news mate. Scum like that need stringing up by their /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif
One consolation I suppose at least they didnt hit the Rieger!!

Mate, I'm so gutted for you. I can imagine how f*cking angry you must be.

It's easy to blame the cops, but to be fair they are under staffed and simply can't treat things like this with as much enthusiasm as they would like to.

I blame the courts (what f*cking justice?) and the Chav parents of these little tw*ts. These kids know they would get away with it even if they were caught, so they just carry on being yobs. Our country is soft. Until we change the rules and get the chance to punish these wasters nothing will change.

Throw them all in a big vat of boiling oil then chuck them in the sea. They won't want to misbehave then.

Drew.

Sorry to here this mate.

I had a problem with my old car. I left it on the street and came out and it had been keyed 5 scratches down the passenger side. So i touched it up and left it for 2 months then got it sprayed on the friday and on the sunday it was done again!!!! I was furious could not believe this happened again!!! As they say in pulp fiction "you should neva mess with a mans automobile!!"

I had no idea who could have done it but it must have been a neighbour to see that the car had just been repaired.

Hope you find out who did it. I would pop round to all the local garages to see if they are repairing any similar cars. I would leave your mobile number with them and ask them to contact you if they hear anything. I wouldn't leave your house phone or address though incase the criminals get hold of it.

Anyways good luck!!!

Oh man i feel for you mate. And after just having the bumper done at least they did not smash that up after all the effort that went into getting it fitted.
Keep your eyes pealed mate and if you see them well need i say more.
We had a spate of that round our way they even mounted the curb and smashed through our garden wall.
Very stupid move seeing as thats what was keeping the dogs in!!!
Bad idea!! Very protective of their house when they police arrived they would not get out of the car as they were too scared!!!! LOL
I also blame some of the parents letting them get away with what ever they want. Bring back public justice, then they would never do a thing like that again.

I genuinely feel for you mate. I know exactly how you feel. I had a mondeo many years back and some t!t drove all the way down it and wrecked it. couldn't afford the £500 then to repair it. Luckily a neighbour drove down it again for me at quite some speed (saying she couldn't see it because of the sun), so it got repaired.
Just before Christmas I got my bumper resprayed as it was all chipped and minging. 1 week later parked it outside B&Q and some fookwit smashed into it, prob with a low ride goods trolley.

So I really do feel sorry for you. Try not to do anything unlawful if ya catch them! God the law is crud, it just supports the rights of the people who are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif all over out rights.

Hope you manage to get it sorted, luckily you didn't have you side skirts on.

Really sorry to hear the news Tim. My local breakers has a silver A4 in - if you want me to check whether they have a door drop me an e-mail with year etc and I will see what they have (think their car was a pre-facelift).

Every time I hear of something like this the response is that the Police are not interested in doing anything - some time soon someone will realise that the people they are not helping are the same people who pay their bills, the same people they rely on to help when they need help and the same people who have to put up with being stopped for doing 5mph over the limit at 2am.

Really wish my boss would put up with me not doing my job and saying I wasn too busy focusing on other stuff I felt was a priority (like speeding) - oddly he expects to have some input into the priorities I apply to my work; we don't get the same luxury with the police.

Oh well - rant over, if I can help I am happy to just drop me a mail.

Cheers,

Greg

Well...

I've spoken to the Police about it now and have it all fully reported through the correct channels. I've tried being angry about it but I really can't find the energy for it. Like I said before, nothing I can really do at the end of the day.

The Police are sending off their full report to the relevant people and if they find any information amonst what I have given them that shows there are grounds for further investigation then they will be in touch... I think there is more than enough in the information I have provided to at least have them look into it further.

The funny thing is (if you can call it that), as I was on my way to the Police Station a car pulled up behind me at the traffic lights down the road from my house. I didn't think anything of it until after I'd pulled off and realised it was the same colour, same description and contained four lads just like the car from last night did...

I'd pulled off the road into the Police compound by the time I could look over my shoulder to realise that it had damage to the front passenger bumper... what is likely-hood of that!!!!?

I thought... no way. I actually turned the car around and went up the road to see if I could find them but they'd gone. I did manage to see that it was L-Reg so maybe that will help along with the description I gave the Police.

Spoke to the Insurance too, not as bad as I thought, I'll apparently only lose 3% if I claim... It's a sliding scale they have for renewing customers with over a certain number of years NCD. Lucky I renewed with them last year or I'd be screwed!

At the end of the day I'm just gutted ... can't believe it happened to me you know...

What a nightmare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

T

Greg,

Much appreciated mate.

I was thinking that it's almost like someone has something against us both buying GT28RS Turbo Kits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But that would be silly... wouldn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What are the chances that just before either of us gets the install done that we both end up with other problems...??? I wouldn't bet on it that's for sure, I imagine it would be crap odds.

My car is the facelift model so I doubt the door you mention would be suitable but thanks anyway.

In any case, I'm still hoping the Police can catch someone... although I know deep down I'll probably just end up claiming on my insurance.

Proper p*ssed off.

*sigh* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

Tim

what a fooking nightmare. its /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif when pr*cks mess with your car. gutted for u tim. lets hope they get was coming to them, in some way or another. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Thats a right pain.

Trouble is they probably don't have insurance, road tax or a driving licence and if the police did catch them they woul just get a slap on the wrist or a driving ban - like that will stop them. Of course if they catch you going 2 miles over the speed limit....................

Gutted for you mate, thats really harsh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thats a right pain.

Trouble is they probably don't have insurance, road tax or a driving licence and if the police did catch them they woul just get a slap on the wrist or a driving ban - like that will stop them. Of course if they catch you going 2 miles over the speed limit....................

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... and they'll more than likely be made to pay back the cost of repairs at 2pence a week for the rest of their damn (very short if I catch them) lives /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Sill looks fine thank God...

I guess if you can say it's lucky at all, it's lucky the damage is limited to one panel/door... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Cheers

T

It's very funny you should say that... I said the same thing, somewhat optimistically I must admit!

One of my best mates seems to think it's because my car is silver... hmm.

He had two silver cars and had nothing but trouble with both of them.

One was a 320BHP GORGEOUS 2-door imported Subaru Impreza STi, the best I have ever seen to date. That got scratched, bumped and generally abused and when it was finally sorted it got nicked from Birmingham airport.

The other was a beautiful VW Beetle with 19" rims (this was about 3yrs ago too) and all the other jazz... looked the nadgers. Same thing, people kept f*ckin with it.

Seems you can't have anything nice these days mate, people just f*ck it up.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[ QUOTE ]
on the plus side they say everything goes in 3's

[/ QUOTE ]

Bu&&er!!!! Got two left to go then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Greg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif ******

Mate,sorry to here about this.Theres not a lot you can do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Experienced this before.Someone drove into the back of my TVR a few years ago and drove off. £3.5k worth of damage and i only had it 2 weeks.
I passed the reg no to a good mate of mine - i believe he may have been PC at the time - after my local Police station said there was not a lot they could do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
Turned out the car was not registered to anyone at all.......

Several months later,someone tried to nick the head unit from the same car too.They slashed the roof but did not realise it was a carbon panel beneath it.So they slashed the back window instead, and made a mess of the boot by using a crowbar to lever it up to get the CD changer.Nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

About 18 mths ago My brothers "W" plate Audi S4 recieved some nasty stuff.....They went down the whole side of the car,bonnet to boot a couple of inches down from the window with a key.For good measure they went along it again lower down on the same side.

Unfortunately,or fortunately, most of us never seem to catch anyone in the act while "doing" our cars.
Which is probably for the better as we would more than likely end up getting done for common assault/GBH......

that's bad. my mate's dad's got a TVR so I know what ya mean about the carbon fibre panel. can imagine the mess they made, the little fockers.
just makes ya think what's the point in having summit nice at times.

Tim mate, thats absolute w*nk! How to people do this? I just dont get how people have so little f*cking respect for others. really f*cks me off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Hope you get to the bottom of it, although i wont hold my breath!

Really sorry to hear about that mate. I hope those f***ing twats get whats coming to them ...one of them will end up dead and that will serve the little sh!ts right. I hope you get it all sorted and your luck is better for the future mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Or some poor innocent bystander will end up dead... I don't really give two sh*ts if one of those little w*nkers ends up in a casket... one less problem in the world in my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]
Tim mate, thats absolute w*nk! How to people do this? I just dont get how people have so little f*cking respect for others. really f*cks me off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Hope you get to the bottom of it, although i wont hold my breath!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Rich, me too. But as you say, I won't hold my breath... coppers are shiite at this sort of thing.

Sounds like you're just as angry as me mate, if not a little more! Respect!

Cheers

Tim