So another S3 SB order :-D

neimad2k

Reaction score
Hi All

I just wanted to say thank you for being such an informative forum. As a result I have ordered a S3SB but I think that i may have made a mistake and ordered it in the wrong colour... Sepang Blue. Its seems to be a very popular choice :)

Decided to go for the automatic as I fancied a bit more of thrill! Will I accelerate now or in a few seconds???

The build date is now confirmed for week 37 so should be with me in October, very excited.

Oh and here's the spec:

Sepang Blue
Privacy Glass
Electric Lumbar support
Aluminium Roof Rails
Advanced Key
Electric adjustable heated foldable/dimming door mirrors
B&O System
Hill Hold Assist
Interior Light Pack
Comfort Pack - Adaptive cruise control + Parking system Plus
Technology pack
LED Headlights
Tornado Red Brake Calipers

I would have got the sports seats if i could of had the the internal stitching in blue but oh well.

Really nice spec, I'm sure you will love it when it comes!

I notice you didn't go for mono pur option, after reading the forums, lots of people say it makes the interior look 100x better so might of been a nice addition

I know but was I concerned that they might be as hard wearing?

Great spec, but Sepang Blue are you sure?

I know but was I concerned that they might be as hard wearing?

Get the mono-pur. It's much more hard wearing than the stock plastic that can scratch etc. The mono-pur is like a soft, faux leather that looks super good in the S3 cabin. Really adds to the premium feel. Second Audi with it and would never now not have it.

The mono-pur around the transmission tunnel also has a bit of padding in which I don't think the standard finish has as it's just plastic.

Another option I would suggest is the £110 high beam assist as you are getting the LED headlights and other assistance systems. It's works really well and just adds another dimension to the whole convenience factor.

Yep I'd also recommend mono.pur .. and Sepang Blue, alu roof rails with red calipers, great choice :yahoo: I'm missing the privacy (as I thought it was slightly too estate like) glass but apart from that, externally the same as my wee beastie ..

The other colour i was thinking about would be Daytona Grey. Would be nice if there was an option to allow you to change the colour of your car when you want.

Spoke to the dealer about adding those extras but think the order may have been finalised now :-(