1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attendee list Simply Audi Rally Beaulieu 21st April 2019 10am to 5pm

Sandra Nov 14, 2018

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

[​IMG]

All Audi owners are invited to drive into Beaulieu on Sunday 21st April and park up within the museum complex for what promises to be a superb day out for both Audi owners and enthusiasts.

Tickets for this event will go on sale in December 2018.

From the classic styling of the Quattro to the modern curves of the TT, all models were welcome at Simply Audi, which was a great opportunity to admire each other’s vehicles and to connect with fellow enthusiasts.

All participants have the opportunity to be chosen as the winner of the People’s Choice Award, selected by public vote. Prizes will be awarded to the winner and runners-up.

The People’s Choice Award ceremony will take place at 2pm. Anyone wishing to be in with a chance of winning will need to remain on site until the awards ceremony has taken place.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-audi/

Beaulieu,
    New Forest,
    Hampshire,
    United Kingdom,
    SO42 7ZN

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

If you are attending please add your name on the list. Copy and Paste.

1. Ben!
    2. Audinutta
    3. THQuattro
    4. Terminator x

Ben! and terminator x like this.
  4. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5 It's my birthday

Sandra likes this.
  5. ZN7

ZN7 Member Team Glacier Audi RS3

1. Ben!
    2. Audinutta
    3. THQuattro
    4. Terminator x
    5. Q5man
    6. ZN7

6. ZN7

ZN7 Member Team Glacier Audi RS3

I've got my tickets!

7. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

Are we having a club area? From their website:

"BRING THE CLUB!

Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events. Please contact the Events team at least two weeks prior to the event to reserve your space and provide us with the following information:

Club name

No. of cars expected to attend (minimum 10 cars)

Club organiser

Contact number & Email for Organiser

Any disability requirements

Final vehicle numbers will be required two weeks prior to the event. All participants will require one ticket per person. Club Information will be emailed to Club Organisers approximately one week prior to the event.

Clubs are requested to arrive at the same time in order to allow our stewards to park your members faster. Please note that club areas will only be reserved until 10am, after this time the area will be released to other participants. Individual club members arriving after 10am are not guaranteed to be able to join their booked club area."

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

8. Ben!

Ben! Member Supercharged Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group DSG

I've got to be honest this is a much slower uptake than I expected when suggesting this. Being new to the forum I didn't know what to expect.

ZN7 likes this.
  9. hawesy25

hawesy25 New Member

I’m coming to this, already have tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. hawesy25

hawesy25 New Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Well-Known Member Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Sportback

I’m surprised by it too, but it’s because it’s a small unknown event and that much be putting people off.

Beaulieu is great even just for the old Top Gear cars, it’s an excuse for a day out in the car to a nice location, some awesome motoring heritage and an opportunity for some of the community to gather.... come on people sign up! This will be a great day for the family, even if they don’t like cars the grounds are great and ideal for a picnic.

Sandra likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. paddy

paddy Well-Known Member Team Ibis Audi S3 Black Edition DSG

I think people tend to wait and see what the weather is like with outdoor events in April :)

q5man and AudiNutta like this.
  14. simonali

simonali Well-Known Member Audi RSQ3

That's what I'm doing!

q5man and AudiNutta like this.
  15. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Well-Known Member Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Sportback

Probably wise considering we had snow in April last year, I’m holding off purchasing my tickets until closer to the time.

q5man likes this.
  16. simonali

simonali Well-Known Member Audi RSQ3

Trying to recall last time I went to one of these. Definitely had my R32 but can't remember what the do was or which club I went with.

Is there a nearby meet and mini convoy planned?

hawesy25 likes this.