Sidi's Audi in the Park pics (not 56k friendly)

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
AudiinthePark0004.jpg

AudiinthePark0005.jpg

AudiinthePark0006.jpg

AudiinthePark0007.jpg

AudiinthePark0008.jpg

AudiinthePark0015.jpg

AudiinthePark0014.jpg

AudiinthePark0013.jpg

AudiinthePark0012.jpg

AudiinthePark0011.jpg

AudiinthePark0010.jpg

AudiinthePark0009.jpg

AudiinthePark0016.jpg

AudiinthePark0017.jpg

AudiinthePark0018.jpg

AudiinthePark0019.jpg

AudiinthePark0020.jpg

AudiinthePark0021.jpg

AudiinthePark0022.jpg

AudiinthePark0023.jpg

AudiinthePark0024.jpg

AudiinthePark0025.jpg

AudiinthePark0026.jpg

AudiinthePark0027.jpg

good pics Paul...nice to meet you as well

I had to miss this im jealous :( Was so looking forward to it. And meeting members.
Looks like a great day hope you all had fun and a good day! Some beautiful cars there

What an excellent meet, the weather, the atmosphere, the people, the cars, the food, was all bang on :)

Just got home a little while ago and took my t-shirt off, OMG, what a tan i got!!!!

Was good to put names to faces as well, I will post my pics up when I get round to it :)

:lmfao:

We had a meeting a few weeks ago and came up with master plan for our stand, and unfortunately we couldn't quite implement all of it - I think we did alright given the 11th-hour semi-adlib re-think we came up with on Thurs/Fri last week :) Credit to Mark and Jason - Mark for having a Gazebo handy that'd fit Jason's banner, and Jason for having a banner handy that'd fit Mark's Gazebo - oh, and to an unnamed third party for providing the inspiration for on-the-hop event-structure branding :)

It's a shame the photo wasn't taken at a different moment though, that Gazebo served quite well as an ice-cream parlour later in the day! (Thanks again to Ming Blue for supplying vast quantities of greatly-welcomed ice cream/lollies :)

Rob.

good pics there sidibear id of liked to go ...that audi.sport.net tent is one sorry site though pee funny ...lol even the sign is bent on it ....

I should add i find the picture funny because it doesnt reflect the day or the stand at all. The stand was awesome, bbq, drinks, the most cars etc. Made everyone elses stands look tame.

Lots of hard work went into it and i think the proof of that was seeing the well deserved trophy being handed to AS.net :)

My pics will be up in a bit :)

:redface: Err, forgot to photoshop it before I added it, blame the bulk uploader.
I was going to add the front of an RS6 poking out of the tent.

It was a truely fantastic day, best show stand I have ever been on in all the years of shows I have done with other clubs. Massive turn out, great selection of cars and excellently organised. All credit due to the organisation team. The trophy was well deserved for your efforts alone.

Best sound must surely go to Mr Singhs four piped S6 though, nursing a semi ever time he revved it. :laugh:

Last edited: