SEPANG BLUE S3 - Warlingham, Surrey, tonight - R66? RG66?

batch

Reaction score
Evening all, sorry to post up like this but I had to vent and if the driver is on here I'm happy to discuss his antics with him...

Driving through Warlingham this evening in your usual 7pm medium traffic, as I pulled up to a set of traffic lights a sepang blue S3 sportback pulled alongside me. I'm on my way to my inlaws for a birthday meal and we're on urban roads so I'm not interested. As he pulls alongside he revs it, then I hear the revs build again. Now this Junction has two lanes - one straight on, and one short and narrow slip to turn right into Waitrose where this nobber was sat. I saw it coming. As we pulled away he did a "semi" launch, forcing his way in front of me with inches to spare. He received a few hand signals from me for his trouble, as well as a blast of the horn and some verbal, he then brake tested me a couple of times before shooting off down the next side street. The car absolutely stank of ****** brakes, and unbeknown to me he had a Gallardo and a Panamera in tow a few cars back. :rage:

If you're on here, you Sir are a cockwomble of the highest order. You're very lucky you didn't come up against a red light before you disappeared or we would have been having words. Utterly disgraceful driving, and the idiot was clearly out of his depth in an S3.

Oh and just for the record, if you'd encountered me in a less built-up area I'd have wiped the floor with you. :tonguewink:

Reactions: Jonny Gordon, pburv, h1r4 and 13 others
fairplay mate....calling it for what it is! no fake news here!! what a bell end knob jockey lol

Reactions: pburv, James 123, richinsoton and 4 others
Hopefully he is on here so the two of you can have a square go lol.

batch batch batch:sunglasses:

Reactions: pburv, PanamaS3, Joe4842 and 3 others
From what you describe there's a distinct possibility that it was nicked or "borrowed"!

Reactions: pburv, PanamaS3, Joe4842 and 3 others
Hopefully he is on here so the two of you can have a square go lol.

batch batch batch:sunglasses:
It won't last long, he can come and meet me at my workplace and fill in some paperwork with me :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Sandra, pburv, richinsoton and 4 others
Hi, this was me. Not sure what your problem is here? You where driving very slowly (like an old woman in fact) when you lost the race we had at the lights.

Reactions: richinsoton, Djs3saloon and PanamaS3
This is where having a dash cam comes in handy :racer:

Reactions: Jonny Gordon, Joe4842, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Isn't that Waitrose in Sanderstead rather than Warlingham? Doesn't surprise me at all around these parts. I find most drivers around here incapable of following basic rules of the road. A favourite seems to be incomprehension of giving way to traffic on the right on a roundabout. It wasn't me, my car is a different blue (but I was in Warlingham on Tuesday)!

Last edited:
Isn't that Waitrose in Sanderstead rather than Warlingham? Doesn't surprise me at all around these parts. I find most drivers around here incapable of following basic rules of the road. A favourite seems to be incomprehension of giving way to traffic on the right on a roundabout. It wasn't me, my car is a different blue (but I was in Warlingham on Tuesday)!
Yes, Sanderstead, almost put that (and I worked in Croydon for five years!).
Keep an eye out for this **** mate, he's dangerous.

Was this the junction? If it was, what an idiot !!

J1

Reactions: batch
I was within inches from being T-boned about a hour ago at a roundabout by a alfa mito, was doing less than 10mph.. Best for me and him that he didn't though the way things are with me at the moment,his passenger aggressively thumbed me away.... Instantly "SCUM " l would have been in the cells til Tuesday lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, davc, TDI-line and 3 others
I was within inches from being T-boned about a hour ago at a roundabout by a alfa mito, was doing less than 10mph.. Best for me and him that he didn't though the way things are with me at the moment,his passenger aggressively thumbed me away.... Instantly "SCUM " l would have been in the cells til Tuesday lol
Would have been worth it though.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen and the plonker was taking it for a joy ride!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Ahhh forgot about wreckedexotics.com, haven't looked on there for ages!

Reactions: Jassyo06, TDI-line, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
I had an 02 A4BLACK Estate pass me dangerously yesterday and he then proceeded to pull out to pass a HGV on Double white lines where he couldn't see the van and two cars coming , he didn't slow down , went for it and the lorry had to brake hard as did the other vehicles , I honestly don't know how he missed hitting the van and in turn getting carted by the lorry It would have been FATAL .
One extremely lucky guy but a total git as a driver .....

Reactions: Jassyo06