Second time around.. this time with c6 s6

R

RC944

well its my second dose of the four rings and this time with a few more horses than the last one.... looking forward to getting to know the car and the community...

i collected an 07 s6 avant a few days back having had an 03 a3 sport 1.8t some years back with some pork, bmw and alpina in between

ill have no end of newbie questions but in the meantime its good to be here and will post pics in due course!

Reactions: Sandra
well its my second dose of the four rings and this time with a few more horses than the last one.... looking forward to getting to know the car and the community...

i collected an 07 s6 avant a few days back having had an 03 a3 sport 1.8t some years back with some pork, bmw and alpina in between

ill have no end of newbie questions but in the meantime its good to be here and will post pics in due course!
HI Welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to see you making your 1st post. Look forward to some pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

so here we go... IMG 20151213 120201 IMG 20151213 120148 1

Reactions: Jake 61, Sandra and GAS MONKEY
it still doesnt quite grab me the same way a c5 rs6 does.... its rather bland looking dont you think?

the drivers cabin is rather nice though