SEAT Leon FR CR170

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Reaction score
Website
www.unit9remaps.co.uk
So after looking quiet abit ive decide on one of these. Leon FR 1P CR170 2.0TDI. After working on these quiet abit and seen how they can go with not alot of work i decided on one. To be honest fed up of messing on and just wanted a nice car out the box' rather do other peoples and find it more enjoying. Now the B6 A4 is sat in the garage collecting dust, Must advertise it or even break it. Found this FR which was a one lady owner' 48K miles. had the usual Cruise control optional 18" orion alloys and so on. Only plans are RNS510 MFD3 Sat nav unit, And one day next week when i get time in between jobs or if i have a quiet day ill take the DPF out do a EGR delete and map it with a hardcutt limiter.

IMG_1533_zpspyadbgu7.jpg

IMG_1535_zps4h4wrj7t.jpg

IMG_1534_zpsr6q9chgv.jpg

IMG_1536_zpsmcyzazak.jpg

IMG_1537_zps2gbkgqdx.jpg

I have the mk2 Cupra and loved it but I need something a bit bigger so the S4 replaced it.

A few choice mods, that won't break the bank, on the outside of these and they look superb.

Very nice car, i've just bought a Mk2 Cupra myself after feeling that I wanted to downsize and a simple stage 1 remap boost the power way beyond the A4

I had a black pd170 Fr , with a map it was very quick , nice car and underrated . Liked to drink the diesel after the remap though !