Seat Cloth Upholstery Cleaner

LeMans

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner for cloth seats in my S line black edition?

They are half leather but the cloth areas seam to catch the dirt.

Tks,

Recently used Autoglym interior shampoo for the carpets & seat fabrics, even the dash.

Came up like new.

420ecc53-c63a-4aa7-a3cf-4516c36dadbb-jpeg.154334

Reactions: scotty76
Any decent upholstery cleaner will do. Spray it on, if really dirty? Very very soft nail brush, wipe afterwards with a microfiber cloth. They will come up like brand new.
If not too dirty, spray, and wipe with a damp microfiber cloth.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

For dirty upholstery, I've used a little 1001 carpet and upholstery shampoo in hot water. Choose a decent drying day, as this helps the process. Don't wet the seats, but use a cloth and work into the stains. Used to have an Audi 80 with light interior and even getting into the car after a trip to the beach with wet clothes left fpdrying marks.

I've also used a Polti steam cleaner to bring them back to 'as new' condition. Thought about using a Scotchgard treatment to keep them clean?

1+ for steam cleaning. Nothing beats it in my experience and you can buy a handheld reasonably cheap these days. Great for leather and cloth.

I used autoglym interior shampoo with good results on my half leather seats. I use their leather cleaner too as the S3 has full leather so keeping on top of keeping that clean too.

This was the water afterwards!
IMG 1082

Reactions: A4A4 and voorhees