1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat Cloth Upholstery Cleaner

LeMans Jul 20, 2018

1. LeMans

LeMans Member

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner for cloth seats in my S line black edition?

They are half leather but the cloth areas seam to catch the dirt.

Tks,

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. A4A4

A4A4 Well-Known Member

Recently used Autoglym interior shampoo for the carpets & seat fabrics, even the dash.

Came up like new.

[​IMG]

scotty76 likes this.
  4. feva

feva Well-Known Member

Any decent upholstery cleaner will do. Spray it on, if really dirty? Very very soft nail brush, wipe afterwards with a microfiber cloth. They will come up like brand new.
    If not too dirty, spray, and wipe with a damp microfiber cloth.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

5. spartacus 68

spartacus 68 Active Member Team Ibis Audi A2 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

For dirty upholstery, I've used a little 1001 carpet and upholstery shampoo in hot water. Choose a decent drying day, as this helps the process. Don't wet the seats, but use a cloth and work into the stains. Used to have an Audi 80 with light interior and even getting into the car after a trip to the beach with wet clothes left fpdrying marks.

I've also used a Polti steam cleaner to bring them back to 'as new' condition. Thought about using a Scotchgard treatment to keep them clean?

6. Evil Derboy

Evil Derboy Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi RS5 Owners Group

1+ for steam cleaning. Nothing beats it in my experience and you can buy a handheld reasonably cheap these days. Great for leather and cloth.

7. LeMans

LeMans Member

Thanks everyone couple of options to try.

8. R0cket

R0cket Member Team Aruba Blue TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Phantom

I used autoglym interior shampoo with good results on my half leather seats. I use their leather cleaner too as the S3 has full leather so keeping on top of keeping that clean too.

This was the water afterwards! IMG_1082.jpg

A4A4 and voorhees like this.