Sat-Nav System

Mo-S3

Reaction score
Just thought i'd post a few pics up of my Sat Nav System, excuse some of the poor quality images

1:
DVD_Sat_Nav_System_003.sized.jpg

2:
DVD_Sat_Nav_System_004.sized.jpg

3:
DVD_Sat_Nav_System_008.sized.jpg

4:
DVD_Sat_Nav_System_014.sized.jpg

5:
DVD_Sat_Nav_System_010.sized.jpg

6:
PICT0013.sized.jpg

7:
PICT0015.sized.jpg

8:
PICT0021.sized.jpg

9:
PICT0018.sized.jpg

Ive got some more if any one wants to know more or see them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

MO, that's really nice. I like the neat way in which you've installed the DVD unit.

Can you not make it to the Buxton or Northern Rolling Road meets? It would be good to take a look at the system up close.

AL

PS: Where/what is the last pic?

Thanks Mo for the PM.

looks good. Mine has the Symhony II 6 disk in dash.. and newer AC controls at the bottom. so would be a slightly different install if i ever did it.

you change the lights in the heater switches to blue?

sweet!

Hi Al, thanks for the compliment, ive added a few more now but Pic No 7 is the DAB tuner which is mounted behind the rear quarter trim where the rear speakers fit. Do u follow ??
I would really like to go and will do if i can rearrange a few things. But its not looking hopeful unfortumately. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Cheers Mo. Would be good if you can make it, but no probs if you can't.

pic 7: Ahhh, that's why I didn't recognise it.

pic 9: That looks frightening!

AL

Paul, Erm what kind of 'newer' AC controls have u got in your car ?? Any pics ?? As far as i know we both have facelifted models. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah Paul the heater switches are part 1 of an ongoing project to conver to 'blue' illumination. Should look cool or what eh !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

your right. they are the same. just in different places.

my climate controls and seat heating switches are right at the bottom of the consol by the ashtray due to the double din sized sympony II head unit.....

Blue LEDs thats going to be a mamouth job!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif