Sat Nav no sd card help

Interesting is when i said ive lost sd card he said if he could order for me old 2013 sd card it would work with no activation need.
Just wondering if thats true.

Yes it is true. You just need to buy a 2013 sd card off ebay and ensure the number starts '8VO'

That's what i did and it worked unless i got lucky...... I have a 2013 also and mine did not have sd card when purchased but had sat nav activated already.

You would need to get Audi to activate the card on your car
Your right, but in this case he won’t be able to as the card is already activated to another car, unless it’s new and sealed!

On a side note, I wonder how many times this question is going to be asked on this forum until people get the picture!!

No SD Card = go to Audi to buy just the card as you might already have sat nav activated = £250ish

No Sat Nav activated = go to Audi to get it activated and also buy a card with maps which will get paired to your car and only your car = £450+ ish

Buy an SD card in the hope it works = loose your money!

You could also contact djalix for a quote too

ring an audi garage and ask the question if they can activate a card from a previously scrapped and salvaged vehicle with included codes

Reactions: Ormesome