S6 conversion to RS6

I

imported_SimonJP

Hi Guys,

I own a 2001 S6 and will shortly be converting to an RS6 look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif. I have the front bumper, rear bumper, grilles etc... Has anyone been down this road before? Any advice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Cheers

Simon

Hi,

Will do re. phots.

On the parts - I spotted an eBay auction for the bumpers and even though I lost, I followed up and was lucky because the sale hadn't gone through. Front and rear bought for £300 - happy man. The RS6 bumpers are much more impressive, so I am looking forward to the change. I can see a trip to AMD Technic quickly following as 340bhp may not be quite enough.

Re. the TDi, can you do this? The A6 4.2 , S6 and RS6 are all V8 and have a slightly wide and longer body. This is how I came by the parts as I bought them from a chap who has a 1.8T.

Watch this space. . . . . . . . . .

aahhhh...........true! they are wider! ******!

oh well thats out the window then, have to go 4 the S6 look then, cheaper anyway, interesting to see how yours will come come out.

340bhp not enough? I only got 110bhp, well i guess you do have a petrol tho so understandable! lol