S5 taillights and camera to A5

Amir-7-86

Reaction score
Hi iv recently bought an Audi A5 2.0 ultra Tdi, rear end damage, the replacement tailgate has dynamic taillights and rear camera which I didn't have
I fitted the tailgate on today and used my original wiring loom through to fit it as it was cut off, and found out everything plugged in fine apart from the taillights, my taillights plugs are black and the original loom for the tailight are orange, they both have 6 pins but mine have 5 wires and other has 6 wires, also the 2 lugs on side of the plug are slightly different
I was thinking do I snap one of the lugs and plug it in and hope for the best lol ‍♂️ or do I need to get it wired and use the plug that came with the tailgate? Best advice please anyone?
I rate this forum as last time I was stuck on my A3 and this forum worked wonders for me it's been a while
Also the tailgate came with a camera toocan I get that connected too?

Hi iv recently bought an Audi A5 2.0 ultra Tdi, rear end damage, the replacement tailgate has dynamic taillights and rear camera which I didn't have
I fitted the tailgate on today and used my original wiring loom through to fit it as it was cut off, and found out everything plugged in fine apart from the taillights, my taillights plugs are black and the original loom for the tailight are orange, they both have 6 pins but mine have 5 wires and other has 6 wires, also the 2 lugs on side of the plug are slightly different
I was thinking do I snap one of the lugs and plug it in and hope for the best lol ‍♂️ or do I need to get it wired and use the plug that came with the tailgate? Best advice please anyone?
I rate this forum as last time I was stuck on my A3 and this forum worked wonders for me it's been a while
Also the tailgate came with a camera toocan I get that connected too?
Should be possible to get everything connected up and working correctly. Where about a are you based?

Should be possible to get everything connected up and working correctly. Where about a are you based?
We've got a bodyshop in keighley off bradford leeds
This 2018 A5 is for me to keep once repaired but thinking of selling because the replacement rear bumper is an S5 too and as you know the S5 have twin exhaust on either side, but mine being a 2.0 tdi with adblue tank will make if difficult if not impossible to cover other side with an exhaust tip
Has anyone done this yet?
Help

We've got a bodyshop in keighley off bradford leeds
This 2018 A5 is for me to keep once repaired but thinking of selling because the replacement rear bumper is an S5 too and as you know the S5 have twin exhaust on either side, but mine being a 2.0 tdi with adblue tank will make if difficult if not impossible to cover other side with an exhaust tip
Has anyone done this yet?
Help
If you can get the car to London, but not this week as I have a vehicle from Sheffield, I can connect everything up for you.

If you can get the car to London, but not this week as I have a vehicle from Sheffield, I can connect everything up for you.
Including exhaust? Call me on 07800996962 il be going to unit later on got to paint a job off for Tues

Including exhaust? Call me on 07800996962 il be going to unit later on got to paint a job off for Tues
Lights and Reversing camera only, I don’t do mechanics.

Am working in Europe at the moment. Best to give me a call on Wednesday to discuss options and pricing.

Edit:

In case you cannot see my signature:

VAG Car Coding™
07950 737 899

If no answer drop me a text il Call you back, bud