1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

S4 treated to Dodo Juice Blue Velvet

Lemonski Apr 28, 2020

1. Lemonski

Lemonski Member

Well it was a nice day Saturday, so having prepared the body of the S4 and purchased some new Dodo Juice Blue Velvet, I thought it was about time to give it a go.

Pretty impressed with how well this has worked on the paint. Pictures don't really do it justice from a phone, but it looks fantastic and a lot more rich than previous waxes I have used.

Just need to get the exhaust tips up to scratch now as they are letting the side down ;-)

Any tips on cleaning your exhausts?

Attached Files:

scotty76, CHEZ, Andy Butcher and 4 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

I use meguires metal polish and usually seal with blackfire metal sealant for exhausts

Lemonski likes this.
  4. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Where's the love button when you need it, strong work, lovely motor! :icon thumright:

Lemonski likes this.
  5. Lemonski

Lemonski Member

Thanks will give that a try.

6. spartacus 68

spartacus 68 Active Member

Try Autosol on the exhaust tips with a damp microfibre. Never tried Dodo Juice. I've have tried most waxes and finally settled on Collinite 476, but hey I'll give it a go.

7. Mercedes Traitor

Mercedes Traitor New Member

Hi try this on the tail pipes reccomendation from an old valeter I knew. Its dry powder mix with a little water and apply with toothbrush great results and a third of the price of autosol.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk