S4 auto dimming rear view mirror

samh1992

Reaction score
For some reason I was led to believe that the s4 comes standard with an auto dimming rear view mirror, upon checking into my build it’s showing as “delete”. Is this not a standard feature? Little bit annoyed if it’s not standard as it’s such a handy feature.

Edit:

Upon checking on the Audi configuration it’s saying that it’s standard.

I’ve just checked the Audi website and it does say contained in configuration and it doesn’t get removed selecting other packs. Did you go for the comfort pack? If so maybe the standard configured one is ‘deleted’ as it comes with the comfort pack. Ring your Audi dealer to,put your mind at rest or to get it resolved

Isn’t much easier to call your dealer and ask? Or write them an email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No comfort pack, will contact my dealer to ask, wanted to see if anyone could confirm or not if they have it on theirs.

It is a standard fit on all models according to Orangewheels and Audi's own configurator. Checked all models and it is in there. Often the build data is confusing...

It is a standard fit on all models according to Orangewheels and Audi's own configurator. Checked all models and it is in there. Often the build data is confusing...

Thought this might’ve been the case, I can’t imagine them getting rid of this feature and making it an added option