S3 will be up for sale soon!

joshxs

Reaction score
I'm planning to advertise my S3 for sale later on today. just would like some avice on how much everyone thinks it's worth. I had a look on autotrader and prices are variable to say the least!

2000 S3 (v plate)
106K miles
Silver
full black leather recaros
Bose option with sub and 6 cd changer
Private plate "S3 FBN"
Full service history, mainly VW and Seat (Car used to belong to the MD's son-in-law, so good service history!)
Serviced last week, 12months MOT, 12months tax.
Timing belt at 86k
New Maf about 3months ago.
Tyres are all good.
Currently getting a new clutch and slave cylinder at audi today.
Has a sunroof as well as climate (not sure if that;s standard or not?)
Has the later style DIS with EPC etc.

Anything I have missed from this list?

The only reason I'm selling is I have to commute now and don't see anypoint putting lot's of miles on the s3 when I can only do 55mph down the A14 :( A diesel something is going to be on my shopping list. sigh

TIA

Tricky but judging by some of the rubbish i saw if it's in very good nick I'd say around £8500, trouble you will have is getting someone to view the car in the light of the mileage as it is a little high in comparison to others on the Trader....

Well, I sold my facelift black 2001 Y reg with 87k for £8,100, so yours is probably worth under £8,000. However prices do vary wildly, and it's only worth what someone's willing to pay.

Also be prepared for silly offers like £4500 + a skateboard.

Sold my X reg with 78K for £8,200 in November so I would say around £7,750 if you want the phone to ring.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully I will get round to taking the pics when the freezing fog clears!