S3 saloon Winter wheels

Antjos1

Reaction score
Hi all
After selling my s3 2017 I will be shortly getting my winter wheels from back from storage.
If anyone is interested in buying them I will post some pictures when I receive them.
18 inch wolfrace with winter tyres used for 1 winter last year mint condition .
Cheers

Hi all
After selling my s3 2017 I will be shortly getting my winter wheels from back from storage.
If anyone is interested in buying them I will post some pictures when I receive them.
18 inch wolfrace with winter tyres used for 1 winter last year mint condition .
Cheers

Interested!
How much?

Sorry mate, won't be able to make this happen

good luck with your sale

What are you after? I've these 18-inch x 9J ET52 Audi TTs items:

TT Winter wheels 2x

and/or these 19inch x 8J Audi 8P RS3 items:

RS3 winter wheels and tyres 1

Both sets with original zero damage/low mileage rims and low miles Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme winter tyres

PM me if interested

Our TT and RS3 will not be havin' anymore winter use - but for sure the Vredestein's do what is 'said on the box'...

SNOW BLUEY 749

Note:
Experts predict this 2019 British winter will be "the coldest weather in 30 years." Temperatures could reach as low as minus14ºC with 'snow-event' after 'snow-event' expected to hit ALL parts of the UK from as early as late October.

Researchers forecast an average daytime temperature of just 4ºC for January through February 2020 forecasting a freezing vortex of Arctic air hitting the country. Researchers believe the bitterly cold spell will rival the freezing winter of 1963 and that was said to have been the coldest for 200 years.

Just sayin' :cold:

Note: Experts predict this 2019 British winter will be "the coldest weather in 30 years." Temperatures could reach as low as minus14ºC with 'snow-event' after 'snow-event' expected to hit ALL parts of the UK from as early as late October.

Researchers forecast an average daytime temperature of just 4ºC for January through February 2020 forecasting a freezing vortex of Arctic air hitting the country. Researchers believe the bitterly cold spell will rival the freezing winter of 1963 and that was said to have been the coldest for 200 years.

Just sayin' :cold:

Is that due to global warming?

And every year they say the UK will have an Indian summer in September. I don't think we've had one yet.