S3 mats

Dubplate

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where i can get some S3 mats for my car. I searched the net with no joy.......:3sadwalk:

Ta

Rob

Hi mate, i bought some matts for my S3 yesterday from Audi in Leicester, cost £21.36 + vat, obviously genuine audi matts with audi logo on drivers side matt, part no = 863VAG192BLK

Thought they were cheap for a main stealer :icon_thumright:

Rob

Great i'll give them a try then.... Thanks Rob :icon_thumright:

Just remembered, i got them at trade price, think they were approx £26.00+vat standard price, not much difference and still a bargain really, got all the proper clips so they stay were they should and don't slide about.

that is cheap. I saw a set in a dealer about 2 months ago for about 70 quid. Nothing special, just standard issue 2 front and 2 rear mats.

Nothing special, just standard issue 2 front and 2 rear mats

Nothing special about these, just black matts with clips and Audi logo on drivers side, they do feel and look good quality as expected from Audi and at the price well worth considering.

Do they have the S3 logo on them Rob ? as the ones ive seen previously have it....

ah... I know the ones you mean they sound similar to the ones i brought for my GTi..... could have a problem getting the ones ive seen then as my searches are coming up with nothing.....

might sound odd but i think the mats you have brought are the after market mats that audi sell. There still good but not the original A3 mats. By chance does the drivers side have a heal pad too?

there never were genuine OEM mats with s3 logos for the 8L

madvw said:
there never were genuine OEM mats with s3 logos for the 8L

Ah.... not sure where the guy got the ones i saw from then.... i'll try and find the pics of them again....

part no = 863VAG192BLK

Just checked this part no. with Glasgow Audi. confirms 24.97 + Vat.

Guy says there no where near the quality of the proper S3 ones at £70 + vat

Can you tell me what your opinions are on your ones ?

cheers.

I have the more expensive ones, compared to the cheaper ones they sent me first the quality is worlds apart. The more expensive ones are alot more plush and soft looking.

The ones with the S3 logo are from germany, think they are over £100 though once they are here.

madvw said:
that is cheap. I saw a set in a dealer about 2 months ago for about 70 quid. Nothing special, just standard issue 2 front and 2 rear mats.

I bought a spare set from Audi. About the same price - £71.88 or something like that.

The only ones I've seen with a logo on them are a much lower quality. They'll have them for sale at Inters no doubt.