S3 inspection light

lenny151

Reaction score
Anybody know how to reset the inspection sign that pops up when you first turn the car on via vagcom

Thanks

312773f2cf6afe613d8e343bed0e5d6c.jpg

Are you trying to reset this because you've just had an Inspection Service at an Indy, and he can't do it
or
Are you trying to reset this because you're trying to avoid paying for an Inspection Service?

Either way - the 19k/38k miles Inspection Service on a S3 is pretty important.

Are you trying to reset this because you've just had an Inspection Service at an Indy, and he can't do it
or
Are you trying to reset this because you're trying to avoid paying for an Inspection Service?

Either way - the 19k/38k miles Inspection Service on a S3 is pretty important.

I recently bought the car used an before I bought it had been into Audi to have the turbo done as it was on one of the faulty ones and this was about 2 months ago and the inspection light hasn't been turned off/reset just thought their must be away to do it instead of taking it to Audi

Yes, there is a way to do it on VCDS.

But it's pretty important that you get the Audi dealer to do this, all service records are now digital (held on their system) - so its important that the Inspection Service is recorded on their system, if it has been done - otherwise there is no record of the FASH.

Will have a look on there again see if I can figure out how to do it