S3 Injectors

Rogue-24-84

Reaction score
Does anyone know of what injectors i can put in my s3 to upgrade? it has the (210) apy in it, can i just put the (225) ones in or will this not really make any difference?

what ones should i get? and where do i even look??

I wouldn't bother changing the injectors unless you upgrade the turbo. I think the 210/225 injectors are the same.380cc. what mods have you done already? you only need to change injectors if your going 300bhp plus

oh none yet apart from amd remap, im planning front mount and full exhaust after new year so i thought injestcors would be a good addition, but i wasnt sure thats why i thought id get some info from ppl in the know :)

Depends on what turbo you fit... you can't just fit injectors as the map won't know anything about them and will overfuel or fight its **** off trying to pull fuel out..

Stage1/2 maps and mods won't need anything more than std (386cc) injectors... you don't need a 4 bar FPR before someone tells you that you do either...

For your planned mods then leave well alone... :)

<tuffty/>

oh none yet apart from amd remap, im planning front mount and full exhaust after new year so i thought injestcors would be a good addition, but i wasnt sure thats why i thought id get some info from ppl in the know :)

unless you are changing your turbo to higher flowing unit >280bhp your 380cc ones will be fine.
save your money... its not an upgrade what you suggested..

like swapping £10 for £5x2 = same thing in real terms

unless you are changing your turbo to higher flowing unit >280bhp your 380cc ones will be fine.
save your money... its not an upgrade what you suggested..

like swapping £10 for £5x2 = same thing in real terms
thanks for the info :) i just wasnt sure if it was something i could do, but if like you and tuffty have said it would do any different or change anything then there's no point.. at least i know now so i can get that idea out my head!! Thanks

Could someone please specify what kind of injectors fits for BAM engines? High ohm, but what EV, lenght, o-rings diameter etc..

Could someone please specify what kind of injectors fits for BAM engines? High ohm, but what EV, lenght, o-rings diameter etc..

Humm... can I ask why?

20v injectors are high impedance... don't know about the o-ring size but all injectors I have seen are the same size and I believe most modern injectors that are deemed suitable will be..
Fueling - Injectors - O Rings

Size is subject to cc's typically... my 630cc deka's are longer than std injectors and need spacers to allow the fuel rail to fit properly..
The best prices on the web for your 1.8t and vr6 fuel injection needs

<tuffty/>