S3 Gone

george forbes

Reaction score
Sorry to say but the S3 finally left the building yesterday. after 4 years of ownership it was time for something different , loved having it and sorry to see it go, more upset by the fact it went to some hoody wearing guy that daddy was paying for. spent most part of the day washing and polishing as that's how I am before collection to be met with are we done now on signing off documents. I lost my baby.

Sorry to say but the S3 finally left the building yesterday. after 4 years of ownership it was time for something different , loved having it and sorry to see it go, more upset by the fact it went to some hoody wearing guy that daddy was paying for. spent most part of the day washing and polishing as that's how I am before collection to be met with are we done now on signing off documents. I lost my baby.
George,

Some of the vehicles I owned since the Mid 60's went to new owners that would not have been my choice.

And they all ended up either wrecked or totally trashed !!!

Terry

Sorry to hear that your much loved car is gone. What’s your next car going to be George?

What spec/year was your s3? Have any pictures? Also mind me asking what you sold it for? I'm currently looking for an S3 myself at the moment; so just interested to see what the market is like at the moment

nevermind saw your other thread, looked very clean

Sorry to hear that your much loved car is gone. What’s your next car going to be George?
Already purchased a Megane rs300 trophy fully loaded with alcantara interior, recaros, Bose sound system , Pan roof, rs monitor, in a lovely volcanic orange so I don't forget where I parked it.
20230211 162246

• Wow
Reactions: 8YARWY, AlS3BE, strtnz and 4 others
Its nice mate enjoy but im an s3 man:wink:
What made you swap, out of intrest?
PCP came to an end and didn't want to just upgrade to a facelifted S3 and used to own a megane rs250 as my very first fast car . so the looks of the RS300 along with the same bhp limited slip diff and 4 wheel steer and all the interior bells and whistles , and the fact I just love a manual which are few and far between nowadays,

Reactions: 147bear
PCP came to an end and didn't want to just upgrade to a facelifted S3 and used to own a megane rs250 as my very first fast car . so the looks of the RS300 along with the same bhp limited slip diff and 4 wheel steer and all the interior bells and whistles , and the fact I just love a manual which are few and far between nowadays,
Ah ok mate enjoy the new toy :yes:

I am considering letting my S3 go we have owned it from new and it turned 4 year old in march the
thing is what do I buy next as the family car ?