S3 8V to RS3 8P... Thoughts

Might be moving over to an m140i, the n55 does sound slightly better than the b58 but we all know which engine is the more powerful unit (b58).

Reactions: TYb
Yes I think it has closer ratio's and quite a bit more torque mate. Stick a JB4 or the like on either of them and you've got even more of a weapon!

Yes I think it has closer ratio's and quite a bit more torque mate. Stick a JB4 or the like on either of them and you've got even more of a weapon!

Currently got a JB4 on my s3 which vboxs 5secs 60-100mph and 9.8 100-200kmh. In stock form the m140 won’t be too much slower in reality, then again you could always JB4 it aswell

Nice, I had the DTUK box on my S3, saying that i've got that along with an APR intake to move on. I'm tempted to JB4 the 135, also another one called bluespark seems to be pretty popular but quite a bit cheaper than the JB4. It doesn't have as many features though basically 5 maps to choose from but people who have it seem to rave about it

Nice, I had the DTUK box on my S3, saying that i've got that along with an APR intake to move on. I'm tempted to JB4 the 135, also another one called bluespark seems to be pretty popular but quite a bit cheaper than the JB4. It doesn't have as many features though basically 5 maps to choose from but people who have it seem to rave about it

I knew someone who had an m135 engine pwg variant who was running the JB4 and it was a weapon in perfect conditions and just as quick as a JB4 s3 in a straight line till losing your license speeds.

Reactions: S3orge