S-Line Conversion foglight wiring?

Paul_c

Reaction score
A question with regards to the wiring connection used in the S-Line bumper conversion. I'm going from Sport to S-Line so i'm using the repair wires to connect the new foglight plugs.
Does it mater which way around the 2 cables are connected to the plug.. as in a positive and negative? or does the power just run as a loop?

Thanks in advance :blush:

A question with regards to the wiring connection used in the S-Line bumper conversion. I'm going from Sport to S-Line so i'm using the repair wires to connect the new foglight plugs.
Does it mater which way around the 2 cables are connected to the plug.. as in a positive and negative? or does the power just run as a loop?

Thanks in advance :blush:

When I went from Sport to S3 bumper I just used the same wires. With a small screwdriver (or pointy stick?? LOL) you can remove the wires from the old holders and after bending the tab back out, put them into the new holders.

When I went from Sport to S3 bumper I just used the same wires. With a small screwdriver (or pointy stick?? LOL) you can remove the wires from the old holders and after bending the tab back out, put them into the new holders.

lol!

D'oh... If only i'd known! I've got the repair wires and i've already connected the new foglight plugs to them in advance!
Thanks for the confirmation that it doesn't matter which wire... I'll post some pics once i'm done! :yes: