S-line alloys for the new A3 Sportback

GavConner

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just looking at the gallery on the Audi site ... https://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/a3/a3-sportback.html#/gallery

What are the alloys shown in the pictures ?
Will my S-line come with them ?
If not, why can't I seem to see / order them on the configuration thing ?

The description for the standard ones is ... 18" '5-parallel-spoke' design alloy wheels, diamond cut finish with 7.5J 225/40 R18 tyres. Sounds like the ones in the gallery but I've got a feeling they are the old ones ??

Sorry if this has been asked before :)

The gallery looks like they have shown S3 Standard wheels on the A3 S-Line.

These aren't a choice, best to look at the configurator, the standard A3 S-line ones look like an updated version of the old standard ones.

I have ordered a FL S Line Sportback 2.0 TFSI S Tronic. Happened to check the configurator today and there is a new wheel option for £325 -
18" '5-arm dynamic' design alloy wheels in contrast grey, diamond cut finish with 7.5J 225/40 R18 tyres 325.00 GBP.
I can't see them on another model and the image on the configurator isn't great. I've asked my dealer if the have a picture as I think I may change to the new design.

Reactions: GavConner
The gallery looks like they have shown S3 Standard wheels on the A3 S-Line.

These aren't a choice, best to look at the configurator, the standard A3 S-line ones look like an updated version of the old standard ones.

Arhhh .... ok that makes sense. Configurator has three choices (non of them are the gallery ones)

18" '5-parallel-spoke' design alloy wheels, diamond cut finish with 7.5J 225/40 R18 tyres
Standard

18" '5-arm dynamic' design alloy wheels in contrast grey, diamond cut finish with 7.5J 225/40 R18 tyres
325.00 GBP

18” ‘10-spoke’ design alloy wheels in matt titanium look, diamond cut finish with 7.5J 225/40 R18 tyres
650.00 GBP

Audi - stop teasing me with stuff I can't have :)

I have ordered a FL S Line Sportback 2.0 TFSI S Tronic. Happened to check the configurator today and there is a new wheel option for £325 -
18" '5-arm dynamic' design alloy wheels in contrast grey, diamond cut finish with 7.5J 225/40 R18 tyres 325.00 GBP.
I can't see them on another model and the image on the configurator isn't great. I've asked my dealer if the have a picture as I think I may change to the new design.

Yes, they remind me of the new Golf GTI Alloys

These? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-S...883833?hash=item1c6a61e139:g:fGcAAOSwgY9XelST

Not a fan myself