RS4 Seats stolen to order!

GeoffDunk

Reaction score
Website
www.gdluxurytransport.co.uk
The Audi seats being stolen to order - Telegraph

This is exactly what I highlighted late last year on this forum, lets not encourage this and lets say no!

As lovers of these vehicles we should be more conscious of where our second hand parts come from and not encourage this open assault.

Please question where those lovely shiny parts came from.

Nasty. :(

It's a bit rough if you're getting a newer car as you don't want it to be a target. I've been looking at B8 S4s with the super sport seats. Now I'm wondering if that's such a good idea.

Despicable. I can think of a different type of chair I'd like to strap them to.

Reactions: Khanage and GeoffDunk
That is vile. I loved that car and those seats the first time I set eyes on it. I'm seriously considering it as my next car but this may the reason I don't more than anything else :(

I don't get tho you spend £20,000 on a RS4 b7, and you know it's a desirable car. People don't upgrade there home security or do something to prevent it happening. For some I know it maybe difficult but to have people stealing seats from your car outside your house and you wouldn't know it's happening? Things like a flood light £20, have it over your car, that would put thieves off from going near the car.

Uuu, 19k for a seats :blink: Insurance will not cover this loss completely anyway, maybe they will give a money back for seats but probably will lose no claim bonus to, maybe not all but some of them.

SinghB7 i was robbed 2 times in last two years in Dublin, 2 years ago *******s steal my mopped from a backyard and in last December my van was stolen from my drive way :sorry: i got money back for a van but i loss 2 years no claim bonus, now i have cctv and flood lights outside but how they did that ? I didn't hear anything... ninja style.

Whats even worse they smash the window, rip off the sensors.. These aren't random amateurs, these guys must be more than familiar with our B7's so I assume they even might be members on forums like this one/ or at least watching them for potential cars

conclusion.. if You got recaros don't brag abut them, keep it for yourself and get a garage to keep the car safe overnight..
OR!! like lukas883 said CCTV, flood lights and a gun in case you see a Moth*** er messing around your pride and joy.

I don't get tho you spend £20,000 on a RS4 b7, and you know it's a desirable car. People don't upgrade there home security or do something to prevent it happening. For some I know it maybe difficult but to have people stealing seats from your car outside your house and you wouldn't know it's happening? Things like a flood light £20, have it over your car, that would put thieves off from going near the car.

I doubt this is the case, for those experienced guys with balls this would save them carrying a torch!

no new news all this all high end stuff gets stolen to order, but that cost for the seats cant be right, stupid valuation on them

no new news all this all high end stuff gets stolen to order, but that cost for the seats cant be right, stupid valuation on them

I think it's the all in cost of building the seats from individual parts supplied to order and then installing. Audi dealer labour rates, don't forget. Still insane, though.

Anyone know what they cost unfitted from the dealers (if they sell the front couple separate even better).

Sh#t that this gear goes on.....but no real surprises.....you will always have plonkers ripping off cars for parts.....just got to make it as hard as f#ck for the sh#ts to get at them.

BR
A