Rs4 b7 rear diffuser

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Im back after selling my dtm I have just purchased a 2007 rs4 saloon and I love it! I'm sure this has been covered many times and it's not that I dislike the rear end in fact it's nice if just like to change the rear diffuser for a dtm style one. Anyone done this using rs6 diffuser or anything similar? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the same motor, ('07' RS4 Saloon) the rear diffuser is moulded as part of the rear bumper, therefore you would need to change the rear bumper or "surgically" remove the diffuser from the bumper. then replace it with the same part from the doner vehicle. A 5" angle grinder with a cutting wheel and a steady hand are required, I know this because I swapped one from RS4 rear bumper onto a 3.0tdi s-line saloon, it can be done in a day..

I like the look of the rs6/dtm one. Thanks for your reply gives me something to think about :)

I have never seen one and trust me I have looked.

I think the RS6 would look good it you can make it work, was looking to do a Clio Sport rear diffuser but have other ideas now and yes the RS6 once one I was moiling over as I have two spare RS4 rear bumpers to work with.

Did the S4 not work out as planned chris? Im thinking about buying an RS4 B7 aswell, but i want to supercharge it as i just cant leave **** alone