RS3

Well ginger. Had an S1 for a couple of days while S3 in for service..didn't like it at all. Seemed like a posh little shopping car after S3. Few weeks later had a morning in RS3 and ordered one.. It's all personal I know.

Finally Ginger , don't know where you are but an RS3 isn't double the money in uk.

audi value my fully loaded s1 at £20k there demo rs3 is £44k
i agree the rs audi s lately arnt what they used to be , my last car was a mapped tt rs and although balistically fast was nt that entertaining to drive

Mine just always says 'online services not available' - I've never had any luck with the site.

I'm thinking that a £31k car with 3,500 miles on the clock at 6 months old should be able to sell for £26k or so, and so since I paid £4.5k deposit plus 6 months of payments, that should amount to a couple of grand, right?!

sorry mate but your miles off ! no s1 will make much over £20 k even at a dealers , dont really know why but not good news in the trade !
notmuch chance selling it private either !

I've just been offered nearly £23 k in part ex on a new Audi Tts I've got quite a few extras and the salesman said they have no problem selling s1"s new or second hand as long as they have quite a few options on.

Yes a Tts with a few extras but not the 20" rims. I tested it makes the ride to firm must be getting old.
Just need to make a decision to keep the s1 or the car I should have got the Tts.