Facelift Rs3 pricing

It still sounds great and easily better than anything else in the class. It just doesn't quite sound as raw as the PFL.

Yep I know, need to consider it very carefully.. not jumping all over this straight away.

Lad from Audi got back to me. Working on the quote now. Let's se what...

Mythos black.

19" gloss black wheels.

Super sport seats.

Sports exhaust system.

Hold assist.

Folding mirrors.

Gloss black styling pack.

Comes in at

Lad from Audi got back to me. Working on the quote now. Let's se what...

Mythos black.

19" gloss black wheels.

Super sport seats.

Sports exhaust system.

Hold assist.

Folding mirrors.

Gloss black styling pack.

Comes in at
Not bad. You'll want them to throw in privacy glass. The look you've gone for will look awesome, but not with plain glass.

Right, went to the dealer today....

Configurator will be up on 30th June.
Finance figures on 3rd July.
Dealership release at end of July (car arrives?)
Customer cars arrive in September.

Knowing Audi as we do, do we really believe that you can order now and get a car in September?

Not bad. You'll want them to throw in privacy glass. The look you've gone for will look awesome, but not with plain glass.

Well the last 4 cars I've had, I've always had them tinted myself from a firm in Edinburgh. Rather pay for it up front that paying finance on it. Plus, sure its 300 odd pound, I can have them sorted for 150. Plus, they paint callipers also :)

Last edited:
Reactions: D0C
Hi Everyone,
Ordered mine yesterday, Saloon in Nardo Grey, spec'ed sports exhaust, 19" matt titanium wheels, red callipers, privacy glass, black mirror housings, comfort pack, gloss black styling pack, sports exhaust.
Not sure now if I should have ordered gloss black wheels ?

Hi Everyone,
Ordered mine yesterday, Saloon in Nardo Grey, spec'ed sports exhaust, 19" matt titanium wheels, red callipers, privacy glass, black mirror housings, comfort pack, gloss black styling pack, sports exhaust.
Not sure now if I should have ordered gloss black wheels ?
Definitely get the gloss black wheels with Nardo. Literally just seen a PFL in Nardo with titanium wheels. I think the gloss black are better with that colour.

Quote through. Ehhhh ouch. 5k a year and 500-575 is not possible lol. Car was coming in at 48k. Rate of finance is 7.5%

Seems we will have similar cars apart from I didn't go saloon.

Nardo gray
Aluminium roof rails
Audi phone box
Booster for phone box
Black exterior mirror
Red calipers
Comfort pack
Super sport seats
Glass black styling (is carbon much better ?)
Sun roof
Privacy glass
Rs design pack
Sports exhaust
Glass black alloys

Now I'm not sure about matrix lights or to change it to mag ride any thoughts ?

7.5% APR on a new car is taking the p155.

7.5%? This a written quote?
Was a breakdown of what I wanted to order, and he worked out the figures on the phone. I then laughed and said I think il pass. And before I went off the phone I asked the interest rate. Mental. Utterly insane rate.

Was a breakdown of what I wanted to order, and he worked out the figures on the phone. I then laughed and said I think il pass. And before I went off the phone I asked the interest rate. Mental. Utterly insane rate.

Which dealer?

Dealers aren't giving any figures yet so dunno how he's managed to get you figures

Reactions: AudiNutta
Hi lastkill21,
Which colour stitching did you go for on the seats ? I went for grey

That quote will be estimated as no finance has been released yet

Reactions: AudiNutta
That quote will be estimated as no finance has been released yet

He seemed pretty sure. Last thing I want to do is go back and ask him in say a weeks time ehhhh go an requote me thanks. Failing that, will be disclosed on their website soon I hope.

T

Not that good a friend at 7.5%!

He said he couldn't do much better so said to try oracle, which I have. In all honesty, even if it came down to 5%, don't think 550 is achievable. Maybe wait and see when everyone else quotes come in, of people are willing to share ha

Timings
• Tuesday 20 June – SLi is now open for ordering
Wednesday 28 June – start releasing model data to leasing companies
Thursday 29 June – both models make their UK debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Friday 30 JuneAudi.co.uk and the online configurator will be updated. Digital price lists will be available to download on Audi Hub at the same time
Monday 3 July – Audi Finance typical examples will be live in Connect OnLine
• End of July – digital brochures will be available to download
• End of July – Centre launch date and market introduction (MI) cars to be announced
• August – printed brochures will be sent to Centres automatically
• Mid-September – customer cars start to arrive

Right, went to the dealer today....

Configurator will be up on 30th June.
Finance figures on 3rd July.
Dealership release at end of July (car arrives?)
Customer cars arrive in September.
I'm still calling BS on that, no UK cars delivered in 2017 imho.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radman

TX.

I'm going to keep up our tradition of disagreeing and reckon they will arrive in Q4. Production is well under way and cars have already been delivered to other markets.

Reactions: Terminator x

TX.

I think I'm with you on this, i went to my local audi today and was told I'm looking at Jan-March 2018 and I think i was one of the first to put a deposit down with them

Finally it's been released. If I'm only speccing the bare minimum, I'd go for the £550 paint (although nardo does look nice), sports exhaust and B&O (thank god VC is standard). Other things I might want is mag ride, black styling pack and red brakes. Shouldn't the phone box be standard since its essentially got tech pack advanced as standard?