Rs3 2016 1-2 kick/jolt esp problem

lior.s

Reaction score
Hey all
I have a rs3 2016 and my problem is that when i drive on comfort sometimes (15%) i can feel 1-2 kick/jolt on 1500-3000 rpm
But if i do esp off its not happend at all
Also if i drive on d but on dynamic mode its not happend
Audi checked and No errors code
The front tires are new.
Some advise ?
Thanks.

Hey all
I have a rs3 2016 and my problem is that when i drive on comfort sometimes (15%) i can feel 1-2 kick/jolt on 1500-3000 rpm
But if i do esp off its not happend at all
Also if i drive on d but on dynamic mode its not happend
Audi checked and No errors code
The front tires are new.
Some advise ?
Thanks.

What size tyres you got on all around? 235 or 255’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And are you sure they're optimised for quattro? RO1 or RO2 marked.

I had the same problem in my my18 rs3 in 1st gear, it would jolt like a momentary power cut. The traction kicked in sharply for a moment. It didn’t do it with traction off and did it less in dynamic as I believe the traction control is toned down a little in dynamic

It is a traction control system problem, Audi finally fixed it with a traction control tech bulletin release which dials back the sensitivity. I beleive it just a software patch.

Mine did the exact same with 255 front and 235 rear , you need to change to a square set up 235 all round then it stopped for me hasn’t did it since. The Quattro is sensitive and needs a square set up

Mine did the exact same with 255 front and 235 rear , you need to change to a square set up 235 all round then it stopped for me hasn’t did it since. The Quattro is sensitive and needs a square set up

So why its come with 255 front?