Revo SPS boost, timing settings

pez81

Reaction score
Hey SPS users I'm interested to learn more about how to fully access all the settings in my SPS device.
I didn't actually know until last night that you can connect to your PC using the very latest windows 8?!?!? And change boost, timing etc
I'm quite intrigued at this idea and just wondered 1.) how easy is it to do 2.) results anyone has seen

Im presuming REVO turn it up to 11 anyway on the 3rd setting on the SPS preset so can you actually make a positive difference? Or is there more left for you to play with depending on fuel etc.

Now i gotta find a laptop running windows 8, that's gonna be easy.

Hi Pez,

Please drop a quick email to eurosupport@revotechnik.com or speak with your local Revo dealer directly for assistance.

It is important that the car is data-logged and set up correctly. for example turning the boost and settings to 9 (highest settings) would not make the car faster, it's a very fine balance and needs someone experienced with data-logging to know what to look for to make the most of the car and adjust settings to suit requirements.

http://www.revotechnik.com/dealer-locator

Would be worth looking at Stage 2 options whilst speaking to your dealer too ;)

Reactions: pez81
Hi Steve thanks for the reply sorry I've not been logged in for a while. I spoke to Michael at Revo HQ already via email he said it's not applicable to my car.
Do you think a TCU may be on the table im getting a lot of wheel spin onLC this car makes a lot of torque :)
Yeah I think you maybe right there on stage 2 I am hopefully getting a milltek cat back or just downpipes soon
Hi Pez,

Please drop a quick email to eurosupport@revotechnik.com or speak with your local Revo dealer directly for assistance.

It is important that the car is data-logged and set up correctly. for example turning the boost and settings to 9 (highest settings) would not make the car faster, it's a very fine balance and needs someone experienced with data-logging to know what to look for to make the most of the car and adjust settings to suit requirements.

http://www.revotechnik.com/dealer-locator

Would be worth looking at Stage 2 options whilst speaking to your dealer too ;)
Hi Steve

Thanks