REVO Select Switch

PaulAr

S3 (8P)
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Revo-Select-S...hash=item110271917103&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

This seems very cheap for £75

Is this Select or Select Plus?

What do you reckon?
Im an ebay novice but this looks like a `buy now` price and the the seller feedback looks good too.

As suggested by one of you guys, if you can hassle a local REVO agent to do a cash deal on a remap for £500 (Ive failed so far) and pick up a cheap selcty switch you can furnish you car with REVO+Select(+) for less than £600.

Cheers
Paul

Looks like a select as the select plus has sold out. I have a select plus if you want your map switching off and fancy a drive!

I know the select plus lets you change timing , fuel , boost ect , but what functions does the select switch have?

Thanks

p

Select functionality:.......................select......select plus
Stock and performance switchability..x............x
Octane specific settings...................x............x
anti-theft mode..............................x............x
variable boost and timing settings...................x
user presets................................................x

Don't forget only a select/select plus works on the 8P series. If you have an older SPS it won't work but does on the 8L series.

Agreed , so unless your gonna start messing with your settings ( which i wouldn't ) the select switch is all i would need?

p

Yep.
Once the dealer has the settings sorted to suit your driving, you probably wont want them changed so select is fine.
I found this on my last car anyway.

In the unlikely event you do want the settings changed then your REVO agent will do this for you FOC (well mine did anyway)

So how are these ebay switches less than half REVO prices?
Has ayone bought one?

Im tempted to get one now ready for the remap.

cheers
Paul

I nearly bought one the other day. But i'm waiting for a Select Plus to come on again. They seem to be going for about £100 +P+P, so worth the extra few quid. But like Phantom says, for most people this is more than fine..

If anyone wants there Revo doing for £500 INCLUDING the dreaded (for cash basically) and doesn't mind travelling to Eastmids area, PM me as I know who will do it. Well did mine anyway..;)