Res Delete Fitted

I done it myself. It’s fairly idiot proof if I’m honest. It’s clamped on and the clamp itself is about 6 inches long both sides so your cut doesn’t need to be spot on my a long margin. It’s about £140 for the pipe and £20-40 for a chain pipe cutter.
Thanks buddy - did you do it at home on jack stands? Wondering if there will be enough clearance to get underneath

Ok done it it's 100 percent sounds a bit deeper. Still no pops or bangs tho can you get it to do it when ever you want?The car had only done 300 miles and and pipe only got done today could that have something to do with it?

I had mine done a few days ago, vavles are still controlled by the car and mine does pop when driven hard or down shift on high revs. Not all the time though.

Reactions: Harny86
I had mine done a few days ago, vavles are still controlled by the car and mine does pop when driven hard or down shift on high revs. Not all the time though.
How many miles has the car done?I'm wondering if this has something to do with it.
It sounds louder well I feel it does

How many miles has the car done?I'm wondering if this has something to do with it.
It sounds louder well I feel it does

Its done just over 300 miles. Pre res delete it did it once under very hard driving and lift. It doesn't do it all the time now but its certainly there more often now. I'm eager to see what its like with thr valves permanently open so going to hand my big hands in a very small space tomorrow afternoon...

Mine done it pre-res from the get go.

@auzzam_crd my dad had a 4 poster lift but my previous 8V I done on small ramps.

Reactions: auzzam_crd
Well I have tried all sorts and only got one pop.I have really don't understand how Im not getting them.

You really just need to know the rpm’s to get pops in this one. Try going to 3rd gear and downshift when you have 2500rpm. Guaranteed pops and bangs. Works with other gears too, you just need to figure it out. Also they get louder after 1000km in my experience. Even without res delete they can be seriously loud.

Reactions: HulkRS3
You really just need to know the rpm’s to get pops in this one. Try going to 3rd gear and downshift when you have 2500rpm. Guaranteed pops and bangs. Works with other gears too, you just need to figure it out. Also they get louder after 1000km in my experience. Even without res delete they can be seriously loud.

I carnt get mine to do it

@S15THM - any chance you can private message me? wanted to ask you something - but my account is strange and does not have the option! :)