Replacement wiper blades

monkey66

Reaction score
10k miles in and want new wiper blades. Does anyone know what the originals are and if Bosch/Valeo are good options?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

You're just in luck, I have a B9 version, 13k in and iv'e just literately changed my blades an hour ago. Was going to get original parts (OEM) at £40 but went for Bosch via amazon link to them: Amazon product
cost £20. Deliver took 4 days. Slight difference in the design as the oem has a metal strip with two metel ties where as the Bosch are all plastic, they look better then the OEM and easy to fit, you don't have to put your blades in to service mode to get them off and replace them. Its a 1 minute job. BOSCH Aerotwin A298 s

You're just in luck, I have a B9 version, 13k in and iv'e just literately changed my blades an hour ago. Was going to get original parts (OEM) at £40 but went for Bosch via amazon link to them: Amazon product
cost £20. Deliver took 4 days. Slight difference in the design as the oem has a metal strip with two metel ties where as the Bosch are all plastic, they look better then the OEM and easy to fit, you don't have to put your blades in to service mode to get them off and replace them. Its a 1 minute job. BOSCH Aerotwin A298 s
Thanks. How do they wipe compared to the originals? Bosch were the oem supplier for my old BMW so I used them for years.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

As stated there is a difference, but Bosch were oem suppliers to Audi but I don't know if they are now for wiper blades. However having always used Bosch in my opinion there the best. There consumables so they don't break any warranty rules.