Recall injector failure already ?????

Baza1819

Reaction score
Put my car into Audi Sunderland on sat am, told me to collect at 12 - all injectors to be changed, but Audi will not change the loom under recall anymore ???
went to collect my car, I was told my car was now running lumpy / like ****e............ ??
they gonna order a loom to correct this problem, phone call today at 4pm & injector 2 is coming up fail on the code scan machine !
This injector hasn't ran for an hour !!
so still no car back yet, not too down tho as they supplied me with pool car .................

Will keep you's posted on the progress.............

Car is back now all sorted !!
Brand new injector 2 had failed ??
2 yr warranty cover aswell !!
Engine seems quieter ???

Free brand new floor matts as compensation.,........... Lol

Great News :)

Ive used Wearside Audi in the past, and theyve always been spot on.

The kids love the tins of sweets too.

Nice one Baza, glad to hear it's all sorted and running smoothly now. New mats as compensation too, ..bonus! Now you can go forth and enjoy your car!! :wub: xx

Nice one Baza, glad to hear it's all sorted and running smoothly now. New mats as compensation too, ..bonus! Now you can go forth and enjoy your car!! :wub: xx

Cheers guys !!
Car is quieter & smoother all round, I said I want free mats & a tanks of diesel due to being lumbered without me new motor !! Ha
i got mats but no diesel so it's better than nothing at all !! Lol

Must admit they did do a good job !!

Now ineeeeeeeeeeeed them Led lights next ................ Ha

Great News :)

Ive used Wearside Audi in the past, and theyve always been spot on.

The kids love the tins of sweets too.
Did your tuning company used to have a unit in houghton ????
if yes you's mapped my motor home for me !! Ha

I don't know why people keep saying this recall makes the car smoother/quieter. It just doesn't. Mine is absolutely identical to how it was before now quieter no louder, starts exactly the same, runs exactly the same. Yours must have ran like a bag of ****e previously if you can notice any difference at all thats all i can think of.

I don't know why people keep saying this recall makes the car smoother/quieter. It just doesn't. Mine is absolutely identical to how it was before now quieter no louder, starts exactly the same, runs exactly the same. Yours must have ran like a bag of ****e previously if you can notice any difference at all thats all i can think of.

This was the same with mine, got all 4 of mine changed and didnt notice a blind bit of difference lol

I think it's mostly placebo, however I think the injectors are noisier! Like tappet noise.

So's mine at the minute as it's gone milder now so difficult to say! Wait till next winter or icy morning for a real test!!