Rear seat swap, B8.5 avant to saloon - super sport seats

Reaction score
I want to replace my leather rear bench and backrest in my B8.5 saloon with rear super sport seats from an RS4/S4.

Has anyone done this or able to confirm if avant seats are a straight swap with the saloon?

The avant seats have a 60/40 split and have release buttons in the top left and top right corners of the seat backs. I don’t recall if a saloon has those features. The avant seat base is one piece. Hope this helps.

Appears to be the same set up as my saloon, both on seat backs and bench. BTW, are you referring to standard rears, i.e. no super sport seats?

I guess I could search for B8.5 saloon and avant S4 super sport seat part numbers for comparison.

Thanks for the reply!

I’m intrigued! I thought all the rears were the same weather you had the standard seats or the super sports. I’m off to autotrader now to compare rear seats

Standard seats have an alcantara panel in the middle. I seem to recall that a uper sport seats are full leather including the rears. I’m off searching too

I swapped an avant s4 interior into mine and the rear super sports were all leather but so were my standard seats that I took out

I swapped an avant s4 interior into mine and the rear super sports were all leather but so were my standard seats that I took out
That interesting, exactly what I'm after, it would appear. Any pics you can share?

Now I just need to find a set of rear seats!

mine was avant to avant but there's no difference between the saloon and avant seats as far as I can tell