Really annoying issue, any ideas?

slowcoach3

Reaction score
When I'm driving along in a very relaxed fashion, holding between 3-4k in 4th for example (never when WOT ) but basically anytime I'm not accelerating just cruising the whole engine feels like its pulsing and its very obvious to others in the car not just me so its relatively violent! Over the last couple of months its had:
New coils and two sets of plugs
new injectors
fuel filter
bottom end build
pcv deletes
new map
loads of new silicone
different fpr
new turbo
+ lots of other stuff and the car has done this before and after everything! Pretty sure its not maf related as it does it when its unplugged, my thought is fuel pump but is there any more ideas before I throw money at it and hope to get it right?
Cheers

Last edited:
Cheers Bill will do, when its happening its in inhg and stops as soon as foot is planted and starts to boost, if it was n75 related would it be more likely to happen the other way round? Trying to get it straight in my head lol

when did this start?
if in HG I would expect no n75... you are not on load.

if logging look at 002,003 at same time as 118 and again 1ith 001,002,118

Reactions: slowcoach3
Its been happening for about 3 months now, only about 1k miles though as its my weekend car. I originally thought blocked fuel filter so changed that then thought blocked injector but its still happening after the 550's went on so guessing at the pump which admittedly needs doing but want this issue fixed without pointlessly throwing money on my guess work!
Mr Miller is doing a track rod end so we'll do some logging at the weekend then :)

Thanks for the help Bill, I'll get those logged and post them up, I'm not even going to pretend to understand them