Facelift Ramair Induction kit 2017 S3

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Hi guys & girls,

Looking at purchasing the Ramair Induction kit for my 2017 S3 Saloon. Can get the elbow, filter and airbox all for between £175-£200 which seems to be a very good price for a full system. I’m running a DTUK box just to compliment the car but not actually looking for performance gains with the kit just looking for more induction noise.

Does anyone run one and can give any info on them, best place to buy (cheapest) and which one I need?

Cheers

If it's more noise you're after , have you considered a resonator delete on the exhaust ?

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

If it's more noise you're after , have you considered a resonator delete on the exhaust ?

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk
Already done that do they will all just compliment each other :)

Reactions: Scotty75
I have the set up you describe. It's very well priced, easy to fit yourself, and best to get from the ramair website. The induction kit really adds some great noises from under the hood!

I have the set up you describe. It's very well priced, easy to fit yourself, and best to get from the ramair website. The induction kit really adds some great noises from under the hood!
Do you have a link to the exact one I need? Seems to be so many options and I’m not sure the exact name/code for the 2.0tfsi S3 engine.