Radio volume on start up

ordi

Reaction score
Is it possible to adjust the start up volume on the radio/CD/mp3 so it's not so loud each time you start the car? I'm getting old :ohmy: so loud music and kids kicking balls in the street :footy:I'm finding are starting to annoy me.

I've got the Navigation DVD/radio/CD set up in my 05 Sportback. It seems to have a default volume level each time you start the car irrespective of what the volume setting was when you switched the ignition off. So even if I turn the volume right down last thing at night. When I start her up the next morning, the volume has automatically reverted back to a higher setting seemingly by default.

I've scrolled through the Settings and Sound menus, but can't find an option to change it. The closest thing I've found is the Gala option, but that's more to do with the volume increasing with motorway speeds and wind noise.

Have I missed a page in the manual :readit: somewhere?

Usually in the settings there should be a "ON Volume" setting. I know where you are coming from though, in the normal concert radio front its there but not sure about the Nav, im still trying to find it myself

my RNS-E is the same, cant find a setting and even tried the hidden engineers menu and vcds