Radio Power

dg3967

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I recently posted with satnav issues, unfortunately had no replies, I also have no radio which is a real pain ,I've read in different posts about water pipes breaking in the tailgate & popping fuses,I do have water in the spare wheel well ,but no signs where its from ,is there a control module separate from the RNS-E head unit ,don't seem to have any power at the subwoofer ,is it powered ?, any help appreciated & thanks in advance
Regards David

Attachments

• RNS-E Headunit.jpg
    RNS-E Headunit.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • Subwoofer.jpg
    Subwoofer.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Hi ,thanks for your reply ,tried all the fuses & theyre fine, i replaced the control module in the foot well last year ,but maybe I'm getting water in again, i'll check that again ,just not sure the sequence of cabling ,what powers what, but your reply well appreciated
Cheers D

Is there any chance you could test it in another car? I did this when my radio was stuck in safe mode and it seemed to get it goin.

Thanks Rob ,I sent it away & got it checked ,the chap said it powered up on the bench ,so think the issues elsewhere,my number plate lights are staying on intermittently after locking ,so it could the comfort control module
cheers for your effort D