Question about factory optionals

joaodopet

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm from Brazil and own an 2008/2009 A3 (mine has the DRL's and led taillights). I saw some models similar to mine for sale, some of them have the shark fin antenna and some don't. From the pictures they all have the same radio as I do (Audi Symphony with cd changer)
What happens is that mine has the shark fin but I don't know whether it is from the factory or not. Is there any way to tell if it is fitted from the factory?
I have the telephone cradle inside the armrest and the iPod connector within the glovebox.
Thanks in advance!

The sharkfin does gps for the satellite navigation and/or the aerial for the phone if you have it plugged into a cradle.
As you have the cradle in the armrest then yes it will be factory fit. It won't however have any gps inside if you wish to retrofit the nav.

The sharkfin does gps for the satellite navigation and/or the aerial for the phone if you have it plugged into a cradle.
As you have the cradle in the armrest then yes it will be factory fit. It won't however have any gps inside if you wish to retrofit the nav.
Ah, that's fine! Thank you!