Projektzwo BodyKit Fitting

wnjuk

Reaction score
Evening all,

I managed to get my hands on Projektzwo bodykit for my A3 and was wondering if anybody could confirm that the front and rear parts of the kit just clip on to the exsiting bumpers.

I've had the front bumper off a couple of times in the past and it appears that the lower part in black is just clipped to the bumper. This would indicate that this part can be removed and replaced with the Projektzwo item?

Depending on the weather, I will be having both bumpers off and having a more detailed look later on this month but if anybody has had any experience with this kit, your input will be much appreciated. :icon_thumright:

Thanks,
Wayne

Hmmmmm, where are the pics, surely by now you must have fitted this :yes:

Hello mate, not on the car yet! lol I managed to fit it so it just needs spraying. I've had other bits and pieces to sort out so this had to take a back seat for a while. Hopefully, will get it sprayed in September :thumbsup:

That's like a whole month away, what about some teasers with it at least fitted :shrug:

The only pics I have are from fitting the front valence:

3789647512_6c19ee106e.jpg

3789646946_2717480978.jpg

3788836109_9059e35e56.jpg

3789647150_4680491874.jpg

i like that dude. nice colour motor too! :icon_thumright:

how much was the front valance? linky? i think that would look the Tits with a LCR splitter on it.

Last edited:
I got the front & rear valance and 1 side skirt for £60 off ebay. Was hunting around for another set of side skirts for ages then someone off ebay was breaking a 1.8 T which had both side skirts. I paid £40 for those. i did find this on ebay, which looks very similar to the front valance: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FRONT-SPOILER...CarParts_SM&hash=item335c68edbb#ht_3373wt_939 dont know how well it will fit though.

Very nice, subtle changes make the difference. Wheels and a small drop in height would make it perfect!

|G

Did the valence go on original fittings plus did you leave the rubber sides on above the side kits:)