Powerflex Anti lift kit

disk0

Reaction score
Just had this kit fitted to my S3 and it feels a lot more positive on the road, not given it a thrashing yet to see if the kit has helped with understeer.

I was a little concerned with how it sits on the wishbones, the driver's side sits back about 5mm further in the supplied bush.

Just wanted to know if this would settle down, going to take the car on a short run later and see if its just a case of bedding in. As you can see the driver's side has been on and off a few times. The wheel alignment is now correct but I'm concerned about the difference of location in the bush.

Any thoughts would be welcome

IMG_20190220_170752.jpg

IMG_20190220_170743_1.jpg

Just had this kit fitted to my S3 and it feels a lot more positive on the road, not given it a thrashing yet to see if the kit has helped with understeer.

I was a little concerned with how it sits on the wishbones, the driver's side sits back about 5mm further in the supplied bush.

Just wanted to know if this would settle down, going to take the car on a short run later and see if its just a case of bedding in. As you can see the driver's side has been on and off a few times. The wheel alignment is now correct but I'm concerned about the difference of location in the bush.

Any thoughts would be welcome

IMG_20190220_170752.jpg

IMG_20190220_170743_1.jpg

Doesn’t look right, they don’t look like they a are far enough in. Either way they should be in by the same amount or your geometry will be out on one side.

The oem fit flush as do my superpro bushes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The alignment was completed after fitting and all seems good, there is a slight difference on the front wishbone bushes which may be throwing it out. I'm tempted to take off the powerflex kit and go with the superpro instead

The alignment was completed after fitting and all seems good, there is a slight difference on the front wishbone bushes which may be throwing it out. I'm tempted to take off the powerflex kit and go with the superpro instead

I meant the caster angle will be out if the arms don’t sit in the bushes correctly, the tracking only sorts out toe in / out angle

I went straight to the superpro arms which come fitted wit the insert which slides into the mount, then sold the oem arms on as they are good upgrade to golf gti which have the steel arms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: disk0