Power steering pipes

Azza79

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post not long got me a nice s3 to start playing with but ive got a problem my power steering pipes are corroded and have just started leaking ive looked at prices and thay are quite expensive i was wondering if 225 tt pipes would fit as there are lots about and look the same any help would be cool thanks all.

Hi all this is my first post not long got me a nice s3 to start playing with but ive got a problem my power steering pipes are corroded and have just started leaking ive looked at prices and thay are quite expensive i was wondering if 225 tt pipes would fit as there are lots about and look the same any help would be cool thanks all.

Hi, welcome to the forum. In answer to your question, 225 TT power steering pipes should fit just fine. . .

Which pipe is leaking and where?... I think I have one from a TT knocking abut in the garage

Thanks VAG slag i ordered them from ebay yesterday got all 4 i looked up the part numbers and there the same thanks for the info matey.

Reactions: VAG-Slag
Can you remember what the part numbers were?
I'm looking to replace mine as they are starting to crop up as mot advisories

yep eddie thay are 8N2422891G and 8N2422891 thats the one from the rez and the one from the rack got the info from vagcat.com rearly usefull info on the well worth a look.