ok, i'll get in at the top then!...
s4_1.jpg

old_new.jpg

s4_3.jpg

d5aul

[ QUOTE ]
ok, i'll get in at the top then!...

[/ QUOTE ]

And I will get in at the top with a B7!!

My A4 2.0TDi SE

Image037Small.jpg

I will get some better pics up soon.

The911SC

Here's on of my (wife's) new 2.0 TFSI Sline Quattro Special edition (try saying that 3 times fast!). (just noticed it should have been B7's !!

HPIM0653.jpg

The911SC

'None....none more black' !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

easytease

cheesypeas
i almost dribbled at the local audi dealer today when all the RS's were outside :O

dickys3

Staff member
[ QUOTE ]
carjacker....you jacked a good'en there mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed! lovely looking motor!

Anito

[ QUOTE ]
Anito, any side on shots of your car ?
BTW, I'm not jealous in any way, shape or form !

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just started worked at a new place. Yesterday I was in early and parked at the first vistors spot right outside the front door. All I got all day was 'nice car' and 'i'm not jelous'..... nice feeling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

anyway a couple of pictures. If it's dry over the weekend I'll try and take some better shots.

Enjoy

[image]
DSCF0100.jpg
[/image]

[image]
DSCF0099.jpg
[/image]

Anito

Shrewsbury Audi had a brand new Red RS4 last week, still with the delivery stickers and waiting for PDI. I'm not really a fan of all leather seats but those are gorgeous.

I also saw one on the road for the first time, impresive.

BTW, I heard Wolverhampton Audi had one nicked the day it was delivered and long before it's owner got anywhere near it.

I

imported_carjacker0

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifYeah well pleased.It's the first brand spanking new car i've ever had and also the best handling car aswell.Past cars have included a B6 A4 se,a golf gttdi, a volvo s40se,a megane coupe , a pug 306xltd, a clio rt and not forgetting my very first car a 1.1 Rover Metro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif which was a right off when i got it and possibly the worst car ever made.I would safely say if someone come up to me and says "here's the keys to a BM 3 series" i'd say "thanks very much" take the keys and drive straight round to Audi and trade it against a motor like your S4.Iwish you all the best in your new motor and as they say over here "keep'er between the hedges" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Stunning car Anito, but your garage is a little cluttered.

Wouldn't want those step ladders falling on her.

markjs

Trying to upload pics of my S Line and keep getting the following

- Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"g:\im\mogrify.exe" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 I:/webs/www.audisport.net/pub_html/gallery/data/500/11941HPIM0402-thumb.JPG

Anybody else seen this?

Eeef

Lord of War
A.S.galleries haven't worked for ever. You'll need to host them somewhere else and reference them. i.e. photobucket or similar.

KoFidee

S-LINE
MY 2.0TDI s LINE mORE pICTURES
Soon

Leather
Xenon+
Dis Colour
Phantom Black
Cruise
Symphonyll
remap soon!!
carr.jpg
fb9cdc62.jpg

PaulJC84

Owner
Its not mine but I gave my old mans A4 (B7) a clean on sunday as everytime i see it its manky.

Oh and I whipped the badges off the rear to.

Will do side ones next month.

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

gjcknocker

Hi.....I'm new at this game.....why am I not allowed to post attachments....which are pics of my '55' S4 with RS4 wheels
Gerry:confused:

tracer

'96 a4 1.8 se
hello and welcome gerry, click on gallery in the menu bar at top of screen then go from there :beerchug:

gjcknocker

Thanks Tracer...I'll give it a try
:unsure:

gjcknocker

I love the wheels....where did you get them from...not from Audi?

gjcknocker

Your wheels are definitely the business, can you tell me what make they are and size.
Gerry