Right guys I baught myself an odb2 wifi adaptor and dash command for my iphone to try and see what power my s3 is running. After a couple of runs giving it all she had in 3rd and 4th I managed to get it readin max 203hp. 188lb-ft and max boost of 20psi!. And air flow rate 170.75gs. Now i know these aren't the most accurate things but I have entered all correct PIDs, but max of 20psi seems way to high. I am quite sure there are no leaks as I have repaired a few. And I'm new to this engine and car so been getting to know it these last 6months. Anybody got any tips or could help with logging that would be great.