Possible new purchase...s5 sprotback

Palacemads3

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first post in the a5 forum. I'm currently driving an s3 saloon. I'm 3 years in to my 4 year pcp deal and the dealership have contacted me this week with a possible offer, saying Audi are making large contributions to the deposits. I'm very happy with my current car but if the offer is too good to turn down.

I'm fancying an S5 sportback. I'd love to know what sort of deals people have been getting, it will help guide me tomorrow when I go in as to whether they are offering me a good deal now or whether I could get the same deal anytime.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Hi Mate,

I've just taken delivery this week and got 15% off list including their finance deposit contribution. I think this level of discount is readily available and I've read of other achieving more still, I didn't try to push beyond this as I also got a very fair part ex price.

Good luck with the negotiations, now seems to be a very good time to bag a decent deal.

Cheers, I am a proper hauler and won't accept any deal unless I'm totally happy. What are the delivery times currently looking like?

Haha! Not sure, I've seen posts suggesting delays on new orders stretching out to October!

I was fortunate enough to find an unregistered group stock car almost identical to my build spec, so my deal was done with the car delivered inside a fortnight!

Yes there's some good deals out there. Mine was around 18% but they'll vary based on any extras, order volumes etc.

When I ordered mine it was a 10 week wait. I then chanced upon a pre-built to very near the same spec so had it in 3 weeks.

10 weeks or so sounds good for me. I'm currently having a lot of building work done at home so don't really want a new car delivery until that's pretty much completed and the new garage is ready for use!

So, had the initial chat today, the sales guy is going to come back to me tomorrow with some prices. Seemed to be very unwilling to offer me any sort of deal at the moment. If anyone is happy to share I'd be very interested to know what people's monthly terms are including the size of the initial deposit on an S5

Have a look at carwow - this gives you a true quote without any commitment and the dealers don't know who they are quoting so no conflict and definitely no hard sell!

Use this as your starting point and be prepared to travel a little can reap great rewards!

Reactions: Lawrence7
Yeah, had already had a good look on car wow and received some quotes back. Think I will investigate them further.

I would definitely recommend using the carwow quotes as a starting point. I'm up in NE Scotland and don't have many dealers to choose from like down the road but my local dealer was happy enough to match it plus a little extra for my part ex.