Place to buy parts

AlS3BE

Reaction score
Hi folks

I’m looking for recommendations for places to buy parts specifically discs and pads for my s3.
I know the usual ecp and autodoc but needing somewhere that will have quick delivery and choice of parts/brands including performance or oe equivalent.
my go to is normally AUTODOC but a week to 10 days delivery isn’t gonna cut it.
Cheers

Could try MTEC. Their discs are decent and they have a selection of pads available on their site too. Always had mine delivered in a couple of days.

Reactions: AlS3BE
Just had my S3 in for its service and got an advisory that the front discs have a lip and both discs and pads are 70% worn plus the rear pads are 70%
worn with the MOT due in march i'am going to look at getting these changed Audi want £513.92 for the front fitted and £89.46 for the rears does that
seem about rite ? I do want to stick with OEM parts and have sent Crewe Audi parts a message to see if they can do the parts cheaper .

Anybody got any idea where you can get OEM parts at decent prices .

Just had my S3 in for its service and got an advisory that the front discs have a lip and both discs and pads are 70% worn plus the rear pads are 70%
worn with the MOT due in march i'am going to look at getting these changed Audi want £513.92 for the front fitted and £89.46 for the rears does that
seem about rite ? I do want to stick with OEM parts and have sent Crewe Audi parts a message to see if they can do the parts cheaper .

Anybody got any idea where you can get OEM parts at decent prices .

that’s about right. It was close to £1k I was quoted for discs and pads all round.
my discs wasn’t that bad so just shoved a set of brembo pads on and looking at getting discs and pads all round next year. My go to for aftermarket is TRW as quality is very good. TRW makes the oe parts for the s3. Caliper has TRW stamped on them.

Reactions: Mr Freeze